Author Topic: Trump Says Cruz’s Father Shouldn’t Be ‘Allowed’ To Say Mean Things About Him  (Read 617 times)

geronl

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5409/trump-says-cruzs-father-shouldnt-be-allowed-say-hank-berrien

Trump Says Cruz’s Father Shouldn’t Be ‘Allowed’ To Say Mean Things About Him

s per usual, Donald Trump has one set of rules for himself and one for everyone else, snarling on Monday that Ted Cruz's father  should not have the freedom to say anything bad about him. Then he turned around and claimed Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination.

After Ted Cruz’s father Rafael pleaded with believing Christians to support his son, Trump slammed him, saying that it was a disgrace for Cruz to say that the election of Trump could contribute to the destruction of America. Rafael Cruz had stated from the pulpit:

I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America. And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.

By:
Hank Berrien
May 3, 2016
50 Comments

As per usual, Donald Trump has one set of rules for himself and one for everyone else, snarling on Monday that Ted Cruz's father  should not have the freedom to say anything bad about him. Then he turned around and claimed Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination.

After Ted Cruz’s father Rafael pleaded with believing Christians to support his son, Trump slammed him, saying that it was a disgrace for Cruz to say that the election of Trump could contribute to the destruction of America. Rafael Cruz had stated from the pulpit:

I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America. And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.

Stung, Trump pouted:

I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to do it. I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to say it … You look at so many of the ministers that are backing me, and they’re backing me more so than they’re backing Cruz, and I’m winning the evangelical vote. It's disgraceful that his father can go out and do that. And just — and so many people are angry about it. And the evangelicals are angry about it, the way he does that. But I think it's horrible. I think it's absolutely horrible that a man can go and do that, what he's saying there.

excerpted..................

Trump is the biggest hypocrite in America

Offline LottieDah

Is Trump seven years old?  Why is okay for him to say "mean" things about everyone else?  He such a freaking cry baby. 8888crybaby

Offline etcb

Is Trump seven years old?  Why is okay for him to say "mean" things about everyone else?  He such a freaking cry baby. 8888crybaby
Could you imagine being a member of his immediate family and having to listen to this paranoid drivel on a daily basis.  How would you interact with friends laughing about when the crazy old man is going to be institutionalized.

Offline LottieDah

Could you imagine being a member of his immediate family and having to listen to this paranoid drivel on a daily basis.  How would you interact with friends laughing about when the crazy old man is going to be institutionalized.

I really feel sorry for them. I bet they bite their tongues a lot. :nometalk: