Author Topic: Trump Spox Attacks Mitt Romney for Being Pro-Adoption  (Read 695 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Spox Attacks Mitt Romney for Being Pro-Adoption
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:24 pm »
If Trump wants to run a successful national election, he really needs to fire Pierson.

....The one thing, however, that I never imagined hearing anyone being attacked over is their support of adoption. Yes, adoption, the very thing that saves an innocent human life, allows a child to be placed in a loving home and given an opportunity to thrive. But, that’s precisely what Trump national spokesperson Katrina Pierson did.

As she was obviously seething at 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s announcement that he will not be endorsing Trump, Pierson rattled off a slew of things presented as negatives for Romney.

“And he [Mitt Romney] was pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, pro-adoption, gave us Obamacare and we were told to hold our noses and vote for the sake of the party.”

Katrina Pierson actually criticized Mitt Romney for being pro-adoption.....

http://politistick.com/trump-spox-attacks-mitt-romney-pro-adoption-video/#

Online libertybele

Re: Trump Spox Attacks Mitt Romney for Being Pro-Adoption
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:46:46 pm »
What??? Trump really is out just to obliterate the GOP and hand Hillary the White House.  He, his staffers, his managers and all the a**holes that he's hired; aren't the best.  One thing that Trump has accomplished is further dividing the party.  Because of Trump, I no longer even consider myself a Republican.  I am a conservative. Trump certainly doesn't represent me, my ideals, the best interest of country or the Constitution and I don't want to be affiliated with him.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online kevindavis007

Re: Trump Spox Attacks Mitt Romney for Being Pro-Adoption
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 11:50:48 pm »
Since when is being Pro-Adoption is bad??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/