Author Topic: Michael Moore to Megyn Kelly: Trump Will Have "Biggest Landslide Loss Ever"  (Read 385 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
First off, Moore is wrong big time that this would be the worse ever, the worst ever must be Nixon McGovern and Reagan Mondale for starters and Bush probably manhandled Dukakis too, I think all of those were very lopsided.

I'm sure as heck no Michael Moore fan but at the gym, I was a bit of a captive viewer and watched some of the closed-caption interview of him on Kelly's show. He said 19% of the nation are white males older than 35 years old and he was saying, this was a big part of Trump's support.  I don't watch Fox either for the most part.

Michael Moore to Megyn Kelly: Trump Will Have "Biggest Landslide Loss Ever"

In an interview on FOX News, a concerned Michael Moore told Megyn Kelly that Donald Trump's "not what he's made himself out to be to these people who vote for him," citing his past support for Planned Parenthood and gay rights.

Moore predicted Trump will lose in the "biggest landslide loss ever."

"I think -- I should say I hope that we see the biggest landslide loss ever when whoever the Democratic nominee is beats Donald Trump," Moore told Kelly.

"I'll tell you, he's -- if everybody gets up at 6:00 a.m. on election day in November, he's not going to make it. Believe me. Biggest landslide loss ever, Donald Trump," Moore said Thursday night.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/06/michael_moore_to_megyn_kelly_trump_will_be_biggest_landslide_loss_ever.html

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:58:04 pm by TomSea »