Author Topic: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop  (Read 23602 times)

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
Re: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2016, 11:25:33 pm »
If there is wreckage, it will be on your head. Anyone willing to let Hillary appoint 3-4 liberal justices by not supporting the GOP's nominee...gets what they deserve. An epic disaster.

If you had your way, and Ted Cruz had his, the party would shrivel to a few "righteous" evangelists, some toothless bubbas in the deep south and some folks holding out in old homes around the country. Good plan.

Well, you just made his point. By reiterating that the Presidency has become an under card bout and the main event is SCOTUS nominations you confirm that the country is already wrecked. Your position and the position of Trump supporters is the Maginot line of politics.

BTW your 'conservative' mask slipped a little bit.   

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2016, 11:29:20 pm »
If you had your way, and Ted Cruz had his, the party would shrivel to a few "righteous" evangelists, some toothless bubbas in the deep south and some folks holding out in old homes around the country.
Wow, that may be the most vapid analysis I've ever read. But I'm sure it somehow will Make America Great Again, so you have that going for you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2016, 11:34:44 pm »
Well, you just made his point. By reiterating that the Presidency has become an under card bout and the main event is SCOTUS nominations you confirm that the country is already wrecked. Your position and the position of Trump supporters is the Maginot line of politics.

BTW your 'conservative' mask slipped a little bit.

A little bit?  The damned thing has fallen completely off!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2016, 11:38:06 pm »
Why would a Trump supporter continue to berate Cruz and anyone who ever supported him? Forget Sore Loserman, looks to me like a sore winner! How about we all try to move on for the sake of the country? Is that so hard?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2016, 11:38:25 pm »
If you had your way, and Ted Cruz had his, the party would shrivel to a few "righteous" evangelists, some toothless bubbas in the deep south and some folks holding out in old homes around the country. Good plan.

Spoken like a card-carrying Northeast liberal.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 11:40:35 pm »

Many people, including a large number of Republicans are not opposed to Trump's supporters, but oppose the guy they choose to support.

Exactly. Needs to be said over and over...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:42:11 pm by montanajoe »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2016, 11:42:48 pm »
The conflict with Trumpettes.. as in those who propagated lies about Cruz's wife and his marriage.. and who even went so far as accusing Cruz' father of involvement in the assassination of JFK?  The same who are pre-spinning the coming train wreck for Trump in November on those who have trepidations about his commitment to anything beyond enriching his personal empire?  The same Trumpettes who castigate erstwhile Cruz backers who even though they despise Trump, will cast a vote in his favor to prevent Hillary from winning? 

And now we suddenly hear calls for "unity."

An uneasy coalition formed by a single common goal of keeping Hillary out of the White House?  Yes, likely.  Anything beyond that?  Not anytime soon.

Offline bilo

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2016, 11:45:52 pm »
Not from me. I will #NeverForgive those bastards who trashed the best conservative since Ronald Reagan in order to justify their support of a liberal con-artist. They couldn't be honest about their sentiments and simply say that they supported Trump because in their minds he had a better chance of beating Clinton. They had to drag a good man through the mud to reconcile an emotive-based reaction that they knew was wrong. I despise them all, to a man. Bad luck to the buggers!

:amen:

We knew it would be an uphill fight to win the POTUS with a real conservative, but to be undercut by people who claimed to be conservatives is not something that is forgotten.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2016, 11:50:52 pm »
If there is wreckage, it will be on your head. Anyone willing to let Hillary appoint 3-4 liberal justices by not supporting the GOP's nominee...gets what they deserve. An epic disaster.

BS.  Trump himself, as the weakest and most despised opponent to the dems, is the pending train wreck, and those who thrust him onto the rest of us will OWN that mess in November.  Trump, as so many of us warned all those months ago, will implode on his own when the full electorate issues him a resounding "HELL NO."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:53:14 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2016, 11:57:30 pm »

You can seig-heil your Il Duce all you like and blame the upcoming epic "loss" to Hildabeast on Conservatives, but we aren't moved by that intimidation crap any more.  We got blamed for losses to Clinton, the House in 06, and Obama in 2008.

You got what you wanted: a Liberal/Left Populist nationalist.  The consequences are entirely your own and the Squadrisi.

You and yours can keep chanting "Credere Obbedire Combattere !" until you are blue in the face.

Conservatives have only loyalty to God, family and the Constitution, in that exact order. 

Trump represents NONE of that.  Neither does Hildabeast.

The Republic may be gone, but I will be DAMNED before we surrender our principles to yet another dictator.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:00:53 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2016, 11:59:18 pm »
Since Cruz stepped out of the race, Trump supporters been giving me a hard time, saying people from Texas are "stuck on stupid".

I have not been asked by anyone to vote for Trump, but I have been told I must vote for him.
Trump supporters would go along way in getting my support by simply reaching out an olive branch, instead of berating me.
I absolutely agree!  It's as if Ted's still in the race and they don't know they won!   :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2016, 12:13:41 am »

Anybody with half a brain sees through the illogic of this "vote for Trump or it's a vote for Hillary."  Not voting for Trump is not voting for Trump. Period. And you don't scare me with the SC. 

You and your "toothless bubbas" are the ones who shoved this ignorant blatherskite down our throats.  WE told you, over and over, we wouldn't vote for him if you saddled the party with him.

Now you want us to fall in line. Ain't gonna do it.  Besides, your boy says he doesn't need us.  What the hell are you worried about?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2016, 12:18:46 am »
Now you want us to fall in line. Ain't gonna do it.  Besides, your boy says he doesn't need us.  What the hell are you worried about?

Their Il Duce wasn't the only one who said he didn't need Conservatives, most of the Trump Fanatics who self-identify as Conservatives when their cores are anything but, have told us the same exact thing at every opportunity, usually IN CAPS to tell us to get the hell out, they don't need us, they will save the country without us.

Because back in their minds, they know The Mao Pantsuit is going to trounce him in November, and they need to establish the narrative that the "loss" is the fault of Conservatives.

So they are willful dupes to the extermination of the Conservative philosophy in American politics.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline anymouse

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2016, 12:31:06 am »
#NeverTrump #NeverHillary

A pox on all who are foolish enough to vote for Drumpf.

Tell me again to support Drumpf and you will be blocked.
Anymouse

"Life is a sit-com.  I'm just a critic, don't blame me for the lack of plot and poor acting." ;)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2016, 12:35:19 am »

Talk about a blast from the past!  It's anymouse!

Welcome!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:35:47 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2016, 12:48:20 am »

Welcome aboard  my friend! We are definitely on the same page here!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2016, 12:52:15 am »

Support Trump!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2016, 12:54:51 am »
Their Il Duce wasn't the only one who said he didn't need Conservatives, most of the Trump Fanatics who self-identify as Conservatives when their cores are anything but, have told us the same exact thing at every opportunity, usually IN CAPS to tell us to get the hell out, they don't need us, they will save the country without us.

Because back in their minds, they know The Mao Pantsuit is going to trounce him in November, and they need to establish the narrative that the "loss" is the fault of Conservatives.

So they are willful dupes to the extermination of the Conservative philosophy in American politics.

No, its simply because its true. Had Cruz won and all the Trump people stayed home or voted Hillary...same result. When Republicans are too stupid to unite behind their own nominee, they lose...and it is ALWAYS the fault of those who fail to rally. This is simple stuff, surprised some can't comprehend the obvious.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2016, 01:06:58 am »
No, its simply because its true. Had Cruz won and all the Trump people stayed home or voted Hillary...same result. When Republicans are too stupid to unite behind their own nominee, they lose...and it is ALWAYS the fault of those who fail to rally. This is simple stuff, surprised some can't comprehend the obvious.

Trump is DECIDEDLY NOT my nominee!  You and all the others like you own him lock, stock, and barrel!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2016, 01:08:26 am »
It won't help him at home with Melania either:

That's a pic of Trumps second wife, Marla, under his taco bowl.

Melania will be fine, so long as Trump keeps her in the billionaire-lifestyle lap of luxury.  If suddenly he went broke and ended up in a rented townhouse, she'd be out the door faster than The Donald can spew the words, "believe me."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2016, 01:20:04 am »
No, its simply because its true. Had Cruz won and all the Trump people stayed home or voted Hillary...same result. When Republicans are too stupid to unite behind their own nominee, they lose...and it is ALWAYS the fault of those who fail to rally.

Riiight.  It's NEVER the responsibility of those who actually pull the lever FOR their Dear Leader, it's always the fault of those who DID NOT PULL THE LEVER for their chosen monarch that riles you people up into fits of blame and rage.

Well, rage on pal.  You still operate under the delusion that this is still a democracy anyway.   Screw the Constitution because POPULIST NATIONALISM is what you Saluting Sqaudrisi demand!

"Credere Obbedire Combattere !"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:22:47 am by INVAR »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2016, 01:29:04 am »
Anybody with half a brain sees through the illogic of this "vote for Trump or it's a vote for Hillary."  Not voting for Trump is not voting for Trump. Period. And you don't scare me with the SC. 

You and your "toothless bubbas" are the ones who shoved this ignorant blatherskite down our throats.  WE told you, over and over, we wouldn't vote for him if you saddled the party with him.

:patriot: :amen:

Also I don't know why we are discussing Hispanics being Democrats.  Isn't that what Trump is?  He has bragged all through his campaign about pulling Democrats and Independents in.  He has always been a liberal.  And he is pandering to the Hispanic populations.  Campaign stops in Lyndon and Spokane Washington.  Big Hispanic communities.  He is definitely targeting Hispanics.  I bet I know what he is going to tell them about.  His touchback Amnesty.  Goes like this.  You get to take a vacation home and I will expedite you back through my yuuuuuge beauuuuutiful door.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2016, 01:54:06 am »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:55:36 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2016, 02:03:02 am »
I have never been at war with individual supporters of Donaldus Minimus.

I never will be.

But I'll zap Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton to my heart's content so long as
they continue to be just what they are---menaces to what's left of the Republic.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you don't fight the fire at the burning house by sending
one of two arsonists to fight it.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2016, 02:21:09 am »
I have never been at war with individual supporters of Donaldus Minimus.

I never will be.

But I'll zap Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton to my heart's content so long as
they continue to be just what they are---menaces to what's left of the Republic.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you don't fight the fire at the burning house by sending
one of two arsonists to fight it.

:amen:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien