Author Topic: Trump: I’m open to Cruz as VP  (Read 14627 times)

Offline Fantom

Re: Trump: I’m open to Cruz as VP
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2016, 06:24:59 am »
Some are saying if Cruz would accept to run as VP, they would lose all respect for him after Trump said bad things about his wife and father.

I was told when Cruz decided to suspend his campaign, he had tears and said, "But the country...the country."  He wanted to save this country and it was hard to give that up.  If he was asked to be VP, it would put him in a place to help the country stay afloat during a Trump administration.  To all:  Consider this before having a knee jerk reaction and dumping on him if he were to accept that position.

Ted is not going to be in the trump nutter regime.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2016, 06:25:31 am »
I wonder if anyone told him that she isn't relevant anymore.

I don't know but that was this year.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 06:25:50 am »
Judging by what I've seen in today's articles, it seems like Trump is open to just about anything—which should surprise no one.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fantom

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2016, 06:28:48 am »
Judging by what I've seen in today's articles, it seems like Trump is open to just about anything—which should surprise no one.

Right...ah boy. What a pickle we are in.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:35 am »
I don't know but that was this year.

I know it was. That's why I think it is odd he wants someone who left her popular show and is running a failing cable channel. He will probably come out tomorrow and say he wants Vanilla Ice as his Homeland head to boost his polling with the young chicks.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2016, 07:24:26 am »
Would be worth losing Cruz to the dark side to see the heads of the Trumpbots explode.

Cruz won't be dumb enough to get on this sinking ship.  Trump is a very old man, 70 this year, who has lied about nearly everything and everyone in his way.  He's demonized all the other good candidates and hidden his close ties to the Clintons, his true soul mates.  Cruz needs to stay away from this man the same way that all principled conservatives need to stay away.  Let the opportunists join him.  He's going to lose and the Republican party will lose the House and Senate.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2016, 07:25:42 am »

He's an obvious fraud.  What's odd is that so many fell for him and his brazen lies.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2016, 07:29:09 am »
That article about Oprah was in June 2015 **nononono* **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2016, 07:42:05 am »

Cruz won't be dumb enough to get on this sinking ship.  Trump is a very old man, 70 this year, who has lied about nearly everything and everyone in his way.  He's demonized all the other good candidates and hidden his close ties to the Clintons, his true soul mates.  Cruz needs to stay away from this man the same way that all principled conservatives need to stay away.  Let the opportunists join him.  He's going to lose and the Republican party will lose the House and Senate.

What's your source for your allegation of  his, Trump's "close ties to the Clintons"?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2016, 07:49:40 am »
That article about Oprah was in June 2015 **nononono* **nononono*
Whoa!!! Almost a year old.  Who gives a damn what Trump said 11 months ago!!!!  That kind of consistency is ridiculous!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2016, 07:50:06 am »
What's your source for your allegation of  his, Trump's "close ties to the Clintons"?
They are not friends, they are acquaintances!!! Big difference!

A-Lert

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2016, 07:53:32 am »
Whoa!!! Almost a year old.  Who gives a damn what Trump said 11 months ago!!!!  That kind of consistency is ridiculous!

He schlonged the competition and he's going to win by a landslide in November carrying the weakling GOP to victory on his coattails.

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2016, 07:59:46 am »
They are not friends, they are acquaintances!!! Big difference!

Good Lord!  Are we now going to give photographic evidence and Trumps actual words from months ago credence?  What is this a court of law?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dw0-JpLNY

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:01:55 am by Once-Ler »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2016, 08:04:36 am »

Good Lord!  Are we now going to give photographic evidence and Trumps actual words from months ago credence?  What is this a court of law?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dw0-JpLNY
People do not use the word acquaintance because it sounds distant. But they are not hang out go to dinner with the wives kind of friends. friends and talk personal business to capisce?
Melania  said it when she talked to Greta

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2016, 08:30:12 am »
People do not use the word acquaintance because it sounds distant. But they are not hang out go to dinner with the wives kind of friends. friends and talk personal business to capisce?
Melania  said it when she talked to Greta
I invited to my wedding friends and family.  Trump invited "acquaintances."

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2016, 08:36:36 am »
I invited to my wedding friends and family.  Trump invited "acquaintances."
Your wedding wasn't the who's who of society, now was it?
NY society are the snobs of all snobs and Trump had to play the game.
You guys really don't believe Trump is happier, hanging out with working people, do you? But he is!!!
I have studied this man since he first married Ivana!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:44:27 am by Repub4Trump »

A-Lert

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2016, 08:48:42 am »
Your wedding wasn't the who's who of society, now was it?
You guys really don't believe Trump is happier, hanging out with working people, do you? But he is!!!
I have studied this man since he first married Ivana!

I wasn't friends with many of the people at my wedding. Some I had never even met.  Most of those invited were friends of my future in-laws and my parents.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2016, 09:04:05 am »
I wasn't friends with many of the people at my wedding. Some I had never even met.  Most of those invited were friends of my future in-laws and my parents.
Right! But if you are making a splash, and just gave money to what you thought was a charity (Clinton), you would be inclined to invite them.
Again, people here do not understand NY society pages.

Offline verga

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2016, 09:53:32 am »
I've seen no evidence supporting your claim.
You also support Trump, that tells us all we need to know about your vision.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

A-Lert

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2016, 10:05:57 am »
You also support Trump, that tells us all we need to know about your vision.

Yes, I see a junior high clique from FR. :silly:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2016, 10:10:20 am »
Again, people here do not understand NY society pages.

Sure we do.  New York "society" is all crooked, decadent, and corrupt.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2016, 10:11:30 am »

So that's how you excuse his blatant corruption?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

A-Lert

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2016, 10:17:16 am »
Sure we do.  New York "society" is all crooked, decadent, and corrupt.

How is Washington D.C. different?

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2016, 10:31:58 am »
How is Washington D.C. different?

It's not.  What's your point?

BTW...

http://time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/

Trump may not be on friendly terms with the Clinton right now, but he still likes them enough to keep a framed photo on display near other family and friends.

Yeah, I keep framed photographs of mere acquaintances on display at my house too...   :pondering:

A-Lert

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2016, 10:41:42 am »
It's not.  What's your point?

BTW...

http://time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/

Yeah, I keep framed photographs of mere acquaintances on display at my house too...   :pondering:

The point is ....politicians "society" is all crooked, decadent, and corrupt.!

If I had a photo of a POTUS, current or former I'd have it displayed also I suppose. I've got photos of wild animals on the walls of my house.