Author Topic: Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement  (Read 411 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement
« on: May 05, 2016, 12:06:21 am »
It begins.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/04/trump-accuses-clinton-of-starting-birther-movement/

Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton of starting the so-called “birther” movement, which raised unfounded questions about President Obama’s birthplace and American citizenship. “You know who started the birth movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton,” Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday. “She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 12:10:01 am »
In this case, Trump is right. The Birther movement, at least against Obama, was started by Hillary Clinton supporter Philip Berg.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 12:20:19 am »
Everybody dismissed it after Obama was elected.

It was Trump that decided to carry it out five decimal places.  He was ultimately discredited.

Just as he was discredited on the Cruz birther fiasco, and discredited on the Cruz/Oswald connection.

He throws stuff against the wall, it never sticks, but the MOFO never suffers any consequences.

Yet.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.