Author Topic: Donald Trump: “I’d Be Interested in Vetting John Kasich” for VP (VIDEO)  (Read 863 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Right on queue...

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/04/donald-trump-id-interested-vetting-john-kasich-vp-video/?utm_content=buffer32f34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I mean, of course he would. Just now on CNN, Wolf Blitzer was interviewing Donald Trump, and asked the question we've all been thinking about John Kasich - is he in the running for Trump's VP given that he's been playing interference for Trump since New Hampshire? Trump seemed to say "yes."
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline ScottinVA

Trump to Kasich:

"Well done, my good and faithful servant. You shall be richly rewarded."

Offline Resp3

Wow.

Freeper Heads are asplodin as we speak.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:51:14 pm by Resp3 »

Offline Mechanicos

Red state still slinging it. "seemed to say...."

Trump is not stupid. He will not take a RINO VP that would Incite the GOPe to help democrats Impeach him just so they can get their guy in office.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

A-Lert

This calls for a 5 alarm  TINFOIL ALERT! :silly:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:02:07 pm by A-Lert »

Offline flowers

"seemed to say...."
Or did he say it?

Offline Resp3

Trump is not stupid. He will not take a RINO VP that would Incite the GOPe to help democrats Impeach him just so they can get their guy in office.

Whether he picks a GOP-e veep or not; he still will have to suck up to the powers that be. If he thinks he can lone-wolf his way in Cleveland, he will find himself on his way back to his New York values all by hisself.

It will take compromise and partnering with the Repubs to go all the way. Will Trump do that? CAN he do that?

A-Lert

Whether he picks a GOP-e veep or not; he still will have to suck up to the powers that be. If he thinks he can lone-wolf his way in Cleveland, he will find himself on his way back to his New York values all by hisself.

It will take compromise and partnering with the Repubs to go all the way. Will Trump do that? CAN he do that?

He's the deal maker, isn't he?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

Don't laugh too hard there, huckleberry...

Wolf Blitzer: CNN has just confirmed, John Kasich, the Ohio governor, he's dropping out as well. You're the only one left right now.

Trump: That's good. You're just telling me this for the first time about John and that's good. I think John's doing the right thing.

Wolf: Ohio, you know, is an important state, no Republican has ever been elected President of the United States without winning Ohio.

Trump: Well, I think John will be very... I've had a good relationship with John...

Wolf: He's got a lot of government experience in Congress, as a governor...

Trump: I think John will be very helpful with Ohio, even as a governor.

Wolf: He says he doesn't want to be a Vice President.

Trump: Well, that could be. I mean, he said that.

Wolf: Would he be someone you'd be interested in vetting?

Trump: There's... I'd be interested in vetting John. I like John. I've had a good relationship with John. I've gotten along with him well.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline washi

And if he does? Will you still support Trump?
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline washi

What if it turns out to be true, A-Lert?

How will you react if Trump selects Kasich as his running mate?

Will you feel betrayed?

Will you feel duped?

A-Lert

Don't laugh too hard there, huckleberry...

So you believe Kasich was working in tandem with Trump to deny Cruz the nomination???

A-Lert

What if it turns out to be true, A-Lert?

How will you react if Trump selects Kasich as his running mate?

Will you feel betrayed?

Will you feel duped?

My response was to those who were speculating that Kasich was working in tandem with Trump all along to deny Cruz the nomination.

Offline washi

My response was to those who were speculating that Kasich was working in tandem with Trump all along to deny Cruz the nomination.
Okay. I'll rephrase:

Whether or not there was any "collusion" between Trump and Kasich prior to last night, would you support a Trump/Kasich ticket?
Is there anyone so GOPe that you would not support Trump should he choose that person as his running mate?

A-Lert

Okay. I'll rephrase:

Whether or not there was any "collusion" between Trump and Kasich prior to last night, would you support a Trump/Kasich ticket?
Is there anyone so GOPe that you would not support Trump should he choose that person as his running mate?

I might be hesitant about a Susan Collins or Lindsey Graham, but I could support a Trump/Kasich ticket. I still believe Trump would only serve one term so the VP could have a head start for an 8 year run.

Offline washi

I might be hesitant about a Susan Collins or Lindsey Graham, but I could support a Trump/Kasich ticket. I still believe Trump would only serve one term so the VP could have a head start for an 8 year run.
First, thanks for the straight-up answer.

But, if the whole Trump presidency is just a four year head start to put a squishy, moderate, GOPe, lacky (Kasich) into office for 8 years, what was with the whole anti-establishment aura Trump and his supporters tried to project?

What was the point?

HAPPY2BME

One thing Cruz did right was to pick Carly Fiorina.

Kasich won't work.

Offline kjam22

It will be John Boehner.....
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline NavyCanDo

This is what he meant when he said he don't need GOP unity to win, by picking the one possible Republican that even Democrats love.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

First, thanks for the straight-up answer.

But, if the whole Trump presidency is just a four year head start to put a squishy, moderate, GOPe, lacky (Kasich) into office for 8 years, what was with the whole anti-establishment aura Trump and his supporters tried to project?

What was the point?

We all know that politics is ruled by compromise. Remember Reagan had to take G H W Bush as VP. I don't know who the VP pick will be. He could decide to go with Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin. I'm just speculating that whoever is chosen he or she will have a leg up for the next election if Trump decides he only wants to serve one term.

A-Lert

It will be John Boehner.....

Now that is hilarious. :silly:

geronl

Trump to Kasich:

"Well done, my good and faithful servant. You shall be richly rewarded."

Kasich is as far left as you can get on many big social issues

geronl

because Kasich is as far left as Hillary on most social issues

A-Lert

because Kasich is as far left as Hillary on most social issues

Well that shouldn't matter to the anti-Trumps who claim there is no difference between Trump and Clinton. Pure unadulterated insanity! Is it going to get worse?