Author Topic: Dropping out? John Kasich cancels event, to make 5 p.m. announcement  (Read 2768 times)

Offline ThePatriotFile

• #NEVERCLINTON
Story @ Link
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/05/04/will-john-kasich-drop-out-of-presidential-race-donald-trump/83919488/

Please note... this press release was not issued by anyone related to the Cruz campaign /sarc
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:55:30 pm by ThePatriotFile »

Offline sinkspur

Bret Baier ‏@BretBaier  3m3 minutes ago

NBC reporting Kasich will suspend his campaign this afternoon.   As expected when change in venue announced and speech was moved to Ohio.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Anybody have any questions now whether Johnny was just in there as a spoiler for Cruz?

Kasich is a genuine loser and POS. I hope he does another confetti drop for his announcement and suffocates.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Absolutely nauseating.

Offline ThePatriotFile

• #NEVERCLINTON
Fox news said just now that they have confirmed that Kasich is suspending his campaign this afternoon.

Offline Millee

Betcha it will be a Trump/Kasich ticket

Offline Frank Cannon

Betcha it will be a Trump/Kasich ticket

That will be even more reason to vote Hitlary.

Online libertybele

Anybody have any questions now whether Johnny was just in there as a spoiler for Cruz?

Kasich is a genuine loser and POS. I hope he does another confetti drop for his announcement and suffocates.

Never had any doubt.  Maybe the lying, back-stabbing, POS will endorse Donny and Donny will make him his VP.

#NeverTrump/Kasich
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Actually, Kasich was there to protect Cruz and give him time to win delegates.   Ohio election laws states that should the winner of the PA primary drop out, suspend his or her campaign, the delegates will automatically move to the 2nd place winner.  The 2nd place winner was Donald Trump.  Kasich did not what his 154 delegates moving to Trump. 

Now that Cruz has dropped out, Kasich's is a plan without a reason.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Dropping out? John Kasich cancels event, to make 5 p.m. announcement
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 04:16:45 pm »
Fox reporting that Kasich will suspend his campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 04:20:43 pm »
Actually, Kasich was there to protect Cruz and give him time to win delegates.   Ohio election laws states that should the winner of the PA primary drop out, suspend his or her campaign, the delegates will automatically move to the 2nd place winner.  The 2nd place winner was Donald Trump.  Kasich did not what his 154 delegates moving to Trump. 

Please. Kasich should have dropped out WAY before PA. The entire race would have changed if he dropped out at a reasonable time and gave Cruz a chance to be a viable alternative.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Relic

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 04:21:35 pm »
That will be even more reason to vote Hitlary.

You're going to get what you ask for. A lot of it. I'll enjoy reading your comments about how good life is under Madam President.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 04:21:49 pm »

Get the hell out of here. Kasich shafted Cruz at every turn. If your scenario was even mildly correct, the agreement would have held past the ink drying.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 04:22:56 pm »

Wait. What?

Ohio election laws make reference to PA results? That is the weirdest thing I have heard in a whille.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:23:35 pm by don-o »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:11 pm »
Big whip, he should have dropped out way before the primaries have even started.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 04:26:59 pm »
You're going to get what you ask for. A lot of it. I'll enjoy reading your comments about how good life is under Madam President.

I am sure as hell going to like it much more than that garbage Trump is selling. I own a business. Stability is a great thing even if the climate sucks. I'll hobble along with another 4 years of this disaster than have to readjust to tariff wars, nationalizing banks, shutting down the free press, targeted assassinations and on and on.

When you have two Leftist crooks to choose from, I'll chose the one who will at least stay quite after the election.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 04:31:08 pm »
Wait. What?

Ohio election laws make reference to PA results? That is the weirdest thing I have heard in a whille.

Exactly.  It's a crock of crap.

8detect8

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 04:31:24 pm »

Oh yeah baby.  Kasich and Trump have been secretly meeting all this time to gang up on Cruz.

For sure.

But you did get the second part right.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 04:33:31 pm »
Damn.   

I guess it's Gary Johnson, then.

Gary Johnson targets #NeverTrump voters after Cruz drops out

Describing himself as the only viable small-government candidate left in the race, Mr. Johnson said Tuesday night that “the table for November’s election is set.”

“[The Cruz] departure from the race, along with the likely nomination of Hillary Clinton by the Democrats, makes it clear that neither of the two ‘major parties’ will offer voters in November a small government candidate,” Mr. Johnson said in a statement. “What they are offering voters are two of the most polarizing candidates in recent history.”
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:38:33 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 04:35:22 pm »
Damn.   

I guess it's Gary Johnson, then.

Yep...

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 04:36:46 pm »
Oh yeah baby.  Kasich and Trump have been secretly meeting all this time to gang up on Cruz.

For sure.

?? The fact that Kasich was a spoiler for Cruz or the fact that Kasich is a genuine POS?  I have no doubt that Trump/Kasich alliance was formed when Cruz won IA.  If you noticed, Trump NEVER went after Kasich.  Secondly, Kasich didn't have the funds to continue .. Donny gave him money to stay in to block Cruz.  As for Kasich being a POS ...I received an e-mail this morning from his campaign asking for money because he's the only one now that can defeat Donny.  Yep... I think that classifies him as a royal scum bag.

Offline Relic

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 04:37:50 pm »
I am sure as hell going to like it much more than that garbage Trump is selling. I own a business. Stability is a great thing even if the climate sucks. I'll hobble along with another 4 years of this disaster than have to readjust to tariff wars, nationalizing banks, shutting down the free press, targeted assassinations and on and on.

When you have two Leftist crooks to choose from, I'll chose the one who will at least stay quite after the election.

So you assume an imperial presidency? Whoever is elected can do as they wish with no restraint? And you also assume that Trump will do EVERYTHING bad, while Clinton will pull back and moderate?

What color is the sky in your world?

Offline Relic

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 04:39:58 pm »

For sure.

Hey you, pipe down over there!

Don't you know it's only the Trumpettes that are conspiracy nuts?! Now let the adults cry in their drinks.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 04:43:06 pm »
?? The fact that Kasich was a spoiler for Cruz or the fact that Kasich is a genuine POS?  I have no doubt that Trump/Kasich alliance was formed when Cruz won IA.  If you noticed, Trump NEVER went after Kasich.  Secondly, Kasich didn't have the funds to continue .. Donny gave him money to stay in to block Cruz.  As for Kasich being a POS ...I received an e-mail this morning from his campaign asking for money because he's the only one now that can defeat Donny.  Yep... I think that classifies him as a royal scum bag.

There was a Trump/Christie alliance and a Trump/Carson alliance.. So I won't be surprised if there was a Trump/Kasich alliance.