Author Topic: At the starting gate: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits (Clinton 54, Trump 41)  (Read 1333 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Welcome to the first day of reality.

But really now.. the goal of nominating Trump was never truly about winning in November, anyway.  It was about destroying the GOP.
I saw your tin foil hat so I'll state my own theory. Trump's nomination causes riots and unrest, Hitlery is hauled off to prison and Zero suspends the election and becomes dictator for life. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ScottinVA

And I'm going to love to watch Trump-Lewandowski-Manafort and company scrambling like cornered rats, trying to figure out how to get the #NeverTrump to fall in line.  I never will, but some will.  Enough for him to win?

I'd lay a four figure bet the answer is no.

I agree.  There are two can't-miss bets this year: 1) Hillary will not be indicted, and 2) Trump will have his a** handed to him in November.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I agree.  There are two can't-miss bets this year: 1) Hillary will not be indicted, and 2) Trump will have his a** handed to him in November.

No, all polls showing him losing are biased and skewed! /s

Offline ScottinVA

No, all polls showing him losing are biased and skewed! /s

Exactly!  Commissioned by the boogeymen of the GOP-E who are trying to deprive Orange Glorious of his rightful coronation!

Offline cato potatoe

Good heavens.  The crosstabs are just devastating in this poll. 

Hillary leads:
61-35 among women 
81-14 among nonwhites
59-36 among college graduates
52-44 in the south
94-5 among Democrats (so much for crossover appeal)
51-40 among Independents

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery will wipe the floor with the incoherent Trump in a debate. A clear contrast of someone who can speak in full sentences versus the guy with the disorganized brain who cannot (unless he is reading badly from a teleprompter.)
Principles matter. Words matter.

• Technical
Hitlery will wipe the floor with the incoherent Trump in a debate. A clear contrast of someone who can speak in full sentences versus the guy with the disorganized brain who cannot (unless he is reading badly from a teleprompter.)

No Trump will try to go after Hillary like a pit bull, and all the press will cast it as Donald the woman hater attacking the matronly Hillary. Same thing she did with Lazio (you had to have lived in the tri-state area to know that reference).

Offline Frank Cannon

Hillary leads:
61-35 among women 
81-14 among nonwhites
52-44 in the south
51-40 among Independents

Yeah, but Donny does well with the Stormfront demographic. That should overcome these shortcomings.

Offline Frank Cannon

No Trump will try to go after Hillary like a pit bull, and all the press will cast it as Donald the woman hater attacking the matronly Hillary. Same thing she did with Lazio (you had to have lived in the tri-state area to know that reference).

I doubt he goes after her. The best he could muster as the newly minted GOP nominee last night was that Hitlary is "Very Poor". Some attack.

Online libertybele

Exactly!  Commissioned by the boogeymen of the GOP-E who are trying to deprive Orange Glorious of his rightful coronation!

Orange Glorious?  More like Orange Judas!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I doubt he goes after her. The best he could muster as the newly minted GOP nominee last night was that Hitlary is "Very Poor". Some attack.

:beer:  I'm sure Hillary and Bill have already called to congratulate him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
Orange glorious!!!  :silly:

Offline ScottinVA

Hillary leads:
61-35 among women 
81-14 among nonwhites
52-44 in the south
51-40 among Independents

But... but... but... legions of democrats changed their party affiliation in so many states to vote for Orange Glorious!  How could this be??

Offline John W

Maybe Trump refuses to debate her.

Offline sinkspur

Maybe Trump refuses to debate her.

That, along with refusing to release his tax returns, will dog him like an ankle bracelet.  The media will not let up on him, this time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.