Author Topic: Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race  (Read 68344 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2016, 03:08:20 am »
How long will it take the Trumpites to realize they have been duped?

They're like Trump. They will never admit anything.....which makes them exactly like Obama supporters.

Offline verga

« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2016, 03:08:53 am »
exactly. If Trump is a Republican then I am not.
It looks like I will be changing my party affiliation to Conservative or independent. There is no way in hell I can be a Republican if that liberal is our standard bearer.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2016, 03:09:48 am »
I imagine a few of them already know it deep inside but would never admit it............ at least not yet.

Next time you're in the pharmacy, pick up a bottle of politcalacumen.   No!!  Pick up two!   

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2016, 03:10:26 am »
bttt ..

LIVE Donald Trump Press Conference Indiana Primary Full Victory SPEECH (5-3-16)

Hey! Is this the speech where he let loose on Hitlary and called her "Very Poor"? Wow. The DNC must be shitting their pants tonight.....laughing at what a clown the GOP is still trying to get nominated.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2016, 03:11:10 am »
They're like Trump. They will never admit anything.....which makes them exactly like Obama supporters.

You have no sense of irony, Frank.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Oldbrowser

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2016, 03:11:23 am »
Too bad.  We had a chance to select a real conservative.   

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2016, 03:12:41 am »
Yep!  It's totally inexplicable.

On other sites I detected an undercurrent of religious bigotry. People had to tie themselves in knots to discredit his voting record and Heidi's job associations, but the real reason for their hate was his charismatic/evangelical leanings.

I am embarrassed over this and sick for this country.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2016, 03:14:10 am »

I've come to believe that some of them have been Hillary shills from day one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2016, 03:15:14 am »
Reagan ran '68 and '76, remember that....

A-Lert

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2016, 03:18:45 am »
How long will it take the Trumpites to realize they have been duped?

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of hayseed dupes and you are all superior. :yawn2:

A-Lert

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2016, 03:21:18 am »
I've come to believe that some of them have been Hillary shills from day one!

Tinfoil wrapped a bit tightly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2016, 03:21:50 am »
Being both Hillary and Trump stand a good chance of not finishing out their term in office, with one breaking the law, and the other ignoring it, lets hope both have good judgement in VP picks.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2016, 03:22:18 am »
Reince Priebus @Reince

.@realDonaldTrump will be presumtive @GOP nominee, we all need to unite and focus on defeating @HillaryClinton #NeverClinton

May 3, 2016 7:58pm
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2016, 03:22:28 am »
You have no sense of irony, Frank.

Mindless idiots are mindless idiots no matter what person they support.

Considering Trump got 5 million less votes than his competitors, your burn the GOP down strategy has a glaring miscalculation. 5 million base voters are going to sit home, vote third party or actively see that Trump looses his ass in the most embarrassing rout imaginable. I am choosing the third with my money and vote.

Hitlary '16

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2016, 03:22:54 am »

Now that you have identified the problem, what are you going to do about it??? :tongue2:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:39:18 am by Gov Bean Counter »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2016, 03:26:04 am »
Reince Priebus @Reince

.@realDonaldTrump will be presumtive @GOP nominee, we all need to unite and focus on defeating @HillaryClinton #NeverClinton

May 3, 2016 7:58pm

No, Reince. You could have stopped this orangutanged sonofabitch last August when he trashed McCain.  But you stood by and let him run roughshod over 16 other much-more-deserving candidates than he in a scorched-earth effort to claw his wrinkled butt to the top.

Well, he's there, Reince.  But don't be surprised if all you've got is the short-bus crowd that got Trump the nomination.  We have no need to unite and will not unite except to defeat Donald Trump.

#NeverTrump is Never Trump. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2016, 03:41:31 am »
bttt ..

LIVE Donald Trump Press Conference Indiana Primary Full Victory SPEECH (5-3-16)

Holy cow - look at the length of that video. Who knew that absolutely nothing of substance could be spoken for so long? Oh, wait... we live in Kardashian Kountry now...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline verga

« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2016, 03:44:22 am »
They say admitting you have a problem is the first step. thank you for being bold enough to take that first step.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

A-Lert

« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2016, 03:48:50 am »
Now that you have identified the problem, what are you going to do about it???

The olive branch has been offered. Politics isn't for the thin skinned.  I've been an anybody but a demonrat.  My preferred candidates didn't get the nomination for over two decades. Finally we get an energetic, enthusiastic candidate that actually appears to really want to win and the GOP does everything possible to destroy him.  Is Trump imperfect, yes. Can he be an effective leader? I believe he will. I'm anxious to see who he selects for his VP because I believe he will only want to serve one term. Then I want to see who the cabinet appointees are.

A-Lert

« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2016, 03:50:21 am »
They say admitting you have a problem is the first step. thank you for being bold enough to take that first step.

The FR childish crap should stay there.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2016, 03:52:17 am »
The olive branch has been offered. Politics isn't for the thin skinned.  I've been an anybody but a demonrat.  My preferred candidates didn't get the nomination for over two decades. Finally we get an energetic, enthusiastic candidate that actually appears to really want to win and the GOP does everything possible to destroy him.  Is Trump imperfect, yes. Can he be an effective leader? I believe he will. I'm anxious to see who he selects for his VP because I believe he will only want to serve one term. Then I want to see who the cabinet appointees are.

Well, you just go right ahead and do that. Meanwhile, a majority of this forum will be #NeverTrump.  There's nothing he nor you can do to change that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2016, 03:53:41 am »

Not for the thin skinned? Apparently it is because the presumptive nominee cannot handle being challenged in public and has the thinnest skin of any politician I know.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2016, 04:02:11 am »
That is what I need to know also.

#nevertrump means never
Former Governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson.

Staunch fiscal conservative. Kind of a hippie on social issues. But he's tolerable and did a good job.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2016, 04:02:30 am »
Well, you just go right ahead and do that. Meanwhile, a majority of this forum will be #NeverTrump.  There's nothing he nor you can do to change that.

And you just continue to sulk and whine like a spoiled child. You can stew in your bile and let your anger eat at you. Your choice.

A-Lert

« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2016, 04:05:19 am »
Not for the thin skinned? Apparently it is because the presumptive nominee cannot handle being challenged in public and has the thinnest skin of any politician I know.

Who is left standing? Trump didn't quit and go home when the GOP financed the campaign against him. He actually fought back and won a resounding victory.