Author Topic: Ariz. student gets felony charge for yearbook pic prank  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ariz. student gets felony charge for yearbook pic prank
« on: May 03, 2016, 12:53:01 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-hunter-osborn-felony-exposing-himself-yearbook-photo/?linkId=24097003

An Arizona high school student was hit with dozens of criminal charges after horrified school officials discovered he had exposed his penis in a football team photo seen by thousands of students.

Det. Steve Berry of the Mesa Police Department said as a result of the incident, 19-year-old Hunter Osborn has been booked for 69 counts of indecent exposure -- a class 1 misdemeanor -- and one count of furnishing harmful items to minors -- a class 4 felony, reports CBS affiliate KPHO in Phoenix.

Berry said they arrived at that number of criminal charges because there were 69 students, ranging in age from 15 to 19, and 10 faculty members present when the picture was taken. If individuals in the photo are older than 18 and do not wish to press charges, the number of criminal counts could be reduced.

"It is still an ongoing investigation," Berry said. "The number of charges may go up or down depending upon how the investigation continues."

(Excerpt)
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Ariz. student gets felony charge for yearbook pic prank
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 12:54:45 pm »
Yeah, it was stupid and offensive, but a felony?  Really?  Why ruin the kids life when he should probably be made to pay for a photo-re-take and do some community service for indecent exposure.  I'm pretty sure that this is not sex criminal behavior---just a stupid high school jock prank.  I saw guys do worse when I was in high school.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 01:03:23 pm »
Yeah, it was stupid and offensive, but a felony?  Really?  Why ruin the kids life when he should probably be made to pay for a photo-re-take and do some community service for indecent exposure.  I'm pretty sure that this is not sex criminal behavior---just a stupid high school jock prank.  I saw guys do worse when I was in high school.

Totally agree. 

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 01:35:44 pm »
One of my fellow NCOs in the military would do this... a lot. If you were taking a picture, and he was in it - WATCH OUT.

He'd also come up behind you and say, "Hey... is this yours? Did you drop this?" He got a lot of people with that one. The proper answer was (of course), "No. Couldn't be mine. It's way too small."

The funny thing is, the infantry is one of the only places where this was actually an uproariously funny joke that never seemed to get old. There was also never anything "suspect" about it back in the day. It was just a funny thing that he did.

Nowadays - good God. I can't imagine.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

geronl

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 04:08:40 am »

Sending pics of your privates to children should stay a felony

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 04:27:55 am »
19-year-old Hunter Osborn

Still in high school at 19?