Author Topic: CNN Finally Admits: No Way In Hell Trump Wins General Election  (Read 1673 times)

geronl

We've known this for months, some of us think this is why he is running.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/05/02/cnn-finally-admits-theres-no-way-in-hell-donald-trump-can-win-the-general-election/

excerpt:
Yesterday morning, a CNN panel finally admitted what many Cruz supporters have been saying for months: there's absolutely no way in hell that Donald Trump can win the general election.

The Donald has several major weaknesses, including his lack of popularity among African Americans and Hispanics. The GOP can do without the former (it has done so for decades), but if the party is destroyed among the latter, chances of winning the general election decrease significantly.

There's another weakness Trump has, however, and that's the weakness that won't just "decrease" his chances of winning but annihilate them: his horrendous favorability ratings among women.

video at the site:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/05/02/cnn-finally-admits-theres-no-way-in-hell-donald-trump-can-win-the-general-election/

Offline sinkspur

Re: CNN Finally Admits: No Way In Hell Trump Wins General Election
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 07:31:46 pm »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204593.0.html      :whistle:

Phony outlier poll.  Hillary beats Trump in 63 of the last 65 national polls.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Spook

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 08:42:43 pm »
When one considers the complete lack of organization at the state level it is impossible to walk away without understanding that one of two things happened:
1. Trump is serious but lacks the wisdom, the input from trusted advisors and the will to do what is necessary.
2. Trump never intended to win and did not need to set up an organization because the entire Trump campaign is a fraud on the republican/conservative voters in this country.

One might even go a step further and consider the multitude of negativity surrounding anything the man says about women, migrants, violence etc and walk away thinking that his entire campaign was planned by the democrat party. What he says riles up a certain part of the base and draws large crowds but he offends exactly 59.66% of republican voters. (This is the percentage of voters to date who have voted for someone other than Trump)

That nearly 60% is concerns, or it should be at least, to anyone one hoping to win in the general. As it is today, the number of democrat voters in NC, VA, NY and all 5 of those states he just won far outnumber the voters Trump has received. When coupled with that nearly 60% of republican voters who didn't vote for him, it becomes an insurmountable obstacle.

If Trump is the nominee, regardless of what the "I love Trump" people may say, he loses and he loses in a landslide for Hillary. Math doesn't lie...

Offline kjam22

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 08:45:52 pm »
When one considers the complete lack of organization at the state level it is impossible to walk away without understanding that one of two things happened:
1. Trump is serious but lacks the wisdom, the input from trusted advisors and the will to do what is necessary.
2. Trump never intended to win and did not need to set up an organization because the entire Trump campaign is a fraud on the republican/conservative voters in this country.

One might even go a step further and consider the multitude of negativity surrounding anything the man says about women, migrants, violence etc and walk away thinking that his entire campaign was planned by the democrat party. What he says riles up a certain part of the base and draws large crowds but he offends exactly 59.66% of republican voters. (This is the percentage of voters to date who have voted for someone other than Trump)

That nearly 60% is concerns, or it should be at least, to anyone one hoping to win in the general. As it is today, the number of democrat voters in NC, VA, NY and all 5 of those states he just won far outnumber the voters Trump has received. When coupled with that nearly 60% of republican voters who didn't vote for him, it becomes an insurmountable obstacle.

If Trump is the nominee, regardless of what the "I love Trump" people may say, he loses and he loses in a landslide for Hillary. Math doesn't lie...

I agree.... and Hitlery is a political machine.   She'll beat King Trumpy like a bad indian drum.   The press will completely destroy him and send him packing to Zimbabwe or some place....
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 08:47:16 pm »

Option 2 has my vote and has had it for a long time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 11:57:15 pm »
#2 - "2. Trump never intended to win and did not need to set up an organization because the entire Trump campaign is a fraud on the republican/conservative voters in this country."

I've seen it that way for quite some time; funny how people are starting to come around.  If he should get the nomination;  Trump supporters are in for a shock; Hillary will beat him by a landslide...all by design of course.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 12:12:18 am »
There's a good article out by Bobby Jindal that has a slideshow of different quotes from the Donald. Let's pray to God your posted article is correct; that there is "no way in hell Trump wins general election." I'd prefer he not even win the nomination and give Cruz a shot at helping the American peoples. http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/opinions/trump-not-conservative-jindal/index.html

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 12:31:11 am »
Why should I ruin a perfect record and start believing CNN's lies now?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: