Author Topic: Donald Trump finds an unlikely supporter in Vladimir Putin  (Read 2861 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Donald Trump finds an unlikely supporter in Vladimir Putin
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 12:16:57 pm »
Don't recall having any thoughts, but I definitely support missile defense, if that's what you're asking.

Well, let me educate you....This was the result of that meeting of Obama and Putin..   Quoted from Newsweek.

Recently the Russian strategic missile forces’ commander, Colonel General Sergei Karakayev,  said Russia’s new missiles will have the capability to neutralize any future U.S. missile defense system.

For now, Karakayev is right—not because the missiles are invincible, but because the Obama administration is deliberately limiting the United States’ ballistic missile defense program
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 02:17:47 pm »
Well, let me educate you....This was the result of that meeting of Obama and Putin..   Quoted from Newsweek.

Recently the Russian strategic missile forces’ commander, Colonel General Sergei Karakayev,  said Russia’s new missiles will have the capability to neutralize any future U.S. missile defense system.

For now, Karakayev is right—not because the missiles are invincible, but because the Obama administration is deliberately limiting the United States’ ballistic missile defense program

I never held Obama up as a great advocate or enabler of missile defense, just wondered why we're so anti-Russia.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2016, 02:42:43 pm »
I never held Obama up as a great advocate or enabler of missile defense, just wondered why we're so anti-Russia.

Not anti-Russia, but we do have to respect the ruthlessness and end-goal of Putin and that is to regain control of Eastern Europe.     If he doesn't fear our might, he will walk all over us ,and he has in the past   Let me remind you what he said about Obama, somebody else who thought getting along with Putin was the best strategy. 

Vladimir Putin said about Obama:

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, poops on the board and
then struts around like it won the game."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:22:11 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 04:07:16 pm »
Says the person who has called Cruz supporters "Cruzlims."
 **nononono*

Yes, but I'm sure your notes also show that I stopped....since some were offended.

See the difference?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:09:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »