Author Topic: Donald Trump Wins the Critical KKK Endorsement  (Read 430 times)

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Donald Trump Wins the Critical KKK Endorsement
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:45:33 pm »
INTERVIEWER: You’re paying attention to the presidential elections?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: Oh, yeah.

INTERVIEWER: In your personal opinion who is best for the job?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: I think Donald Trump would be best for the job.

INTERVIEWER: For president?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: Yeah. The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes we believe in. We want our country to be safe… If Donald Trump dropped out tomorrow I’d support Kasich before I would Ted Cruz.

INTERVIEWER: Why is that?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: Because he’s not an American citizen.

There is no evidence, of course, that Trump solicited this endorsement. Just like he didn’t solicit the endorsement of David Duke and every other racist group under the sun. But, as we noted time and again, he approvingly retweets stuff from white supremacist, neo-nazi, and racist websites. One of his long time henchmen, Roger Stone, was fired from CNN because of his racism.

Were this not so serious, it would be comical. Donald Trump is personally validating every liberal Democrat Upper West Side stereotype of the Republican party and doing damage that will be impossible to overcome.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.

HonestJohn

Re: Donald Trump Wins the Critical KKK Endorsement
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 08:33:30 pm »
David Duke endorsed him.  And he repeatedly retweets posts from known neo-Nazis.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 11:36:02 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aXgDTK-Iz8

Donald Trump has often said that he is a uniter and the evidence now seems strongly in his favor. He is unifying a critical core constituency for his campaign: neo-nazis, skinheads, klansmen, white supremacists, and racists of all types and colors.

INTERVIEWER: You’re paying attention to the presidential elections?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: Oh, yeah.

INTERVIEWER: In your personal opinion who is best for the job?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: I think Donald Trump would be best for the job.

INTERVIEWER: For president?

IMPERIAL WIZARD: Yeah. The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes we believe in. We want our country to be safe… If Donald Trump dropped out tomorrow I’d support Kasich before I would Ted Cruz.

INTERVIEWER: Why is that?

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/30/donald-trump-wins-key-ku-klux-klan-endorsement-video/

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 11:40:12 pm »
I was debating with myself whether to post this, knowing it causes tempers to flair.  But because HAPPY2BME posted that bogus and fraudulent Rick Perry endorses Trump thread, I think he deserves to see a real trump endorsement. Happy, this one's for you.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 11:54:00 pm »

You can see where Trump gets his idea's from.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 12:22:48 am »

Easy to see where Trump gets his idea's.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.