Author Topic: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Muslims Beating Women is "Equitable"  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Muslims Beating Women is "Equitable"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262669/milwaukee-journal-sentinel-muslims-beating-women-daniel-greenfield

April 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Mohammed was the original feminist. At least somewhere in between all the rapes, murders and child abuse. Also beating your wife is "equitable". At least that's the claim that the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel decided to allot space to.

"As a feminist, one reason I chose Islam as a religion is because true Islam teaches gender equity and empowerment of women," Samantha Issam writes.

Sure. Here's an example.

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind." Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826

Does this count as fifth wave or sixth wave feminism?

Before I converted to Islam, I, like many Americans, believed Islam was a religion that degraded women. News stories of child brides, honor killings and punishment for rape victims make it easy to interpret Islam's treatment of women as terrible if we solely rely on these monstrous anecdotes. Our newsfeeds are filled with stories about extremists who treat women as less than human, leaving room for critics such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali to state that Islam is "especially bigoted against women."

For which there is no basis whatsoever. But for some reason the vast majority of women in Muslim countries are abused. That, like Islamic terrorism, has nothing to do with Islam.

Also, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman". So in Islam a woman is indeed considered less than human.

In my path toward Islam, I discovered that if all Muslim men actually practiced what Prophet Muhammad taught, they would be gentle, kind and equitable toward women.

Here's what Mohammed actually taught.

"Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them." (Koran 4:34)

I'm not sure why the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel feels that beating women is kind, gentle and equitable.

"My community recently held a day dedicated to "Muhammad's treatment of women." Men and women who take the time to educate themselves on Islamic teachings will find countless examples of respect for mothers, wives and daughters."

Here's another of these examples.

As for Ali he said “Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another. Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.” So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying, ‘Tell the Apostle the truth.’” Ibn Ishaq: p 496

Also, much like their Islamic State successors, Mohammed and his men were serial rapists. Their treatment of women involved capturing them and raping them. This is apparently being endorsed by the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel.

"As I embraced Islam, I was free to choose my attire and in doing so found the hijab to be one of the most feminist characteristics of Islam. My hijab is a statement — I do not want to be valued for my body or my beauty, but for my intellect and talent."

The Hijab is actually a statement that says, "I belong to a Muslim man. Please don't rape me."

Don't take it from me. Take it from the Koran.

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested.” (Koran 33:59)

Nothing says "feminist" like... I'm covering my hair so Muslim men can't justify raping me. Here's some more Muslim feminism.

An Islamic mufti in Copenhagen, Shahid Mehdi, has sparked political outcry from the left-wing Unity List and right-wing Danish People's Party, after stating in a televised interview that women who do not wear headscarves are "asking for rape."

"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said.

"All the crimes that occur against women is because they are not covered. When they are not covered, you have no respect for them. "

Then he tried to rape a woman who wasn't wearing a Hijab. So feminist.

"I was once asked: If I came to power, would I let Christian women remain unveiled? And I said: If they want to get raped on the streets, then they can," Ashry told Nahar TV last week.

I think this may be 7th wave feminism.

"The crux of the problem is not Islam but extremists who distort the truth for personal gain and subject women to undeniable oppression and cruelty."

Like the extremist prophet of Islam known as Mohammed and his followers.

Samantha Issam is a social media coordinator for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA.

The Ahmadiyya are a heretical spinoff Islamic cult that has been outlawed in Muslim countries by actual Muslims.

Samantha Issam is promoting a splinter Islamic sect that the vast majority of Muslims utterly reject and deem un-Islamic while claiming to speak for all Muslims. Her religion is based more on the teachings of a 19th century "prophet" who claimed that Jesus moved to Kashmir and that he was the second coming of Jesus.

If the Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel had the tiniest shred of ethics, it would have notified its readers of this. Sadly it does not.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:09:28 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Muslims Beating Women is "Equitable"
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 11:11:14 am »
Watch out ladies, the media is beginning to break you in to the fact you will be of less value than the family dog when your community, then this country, become sharia compliant.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Muslims Beating Women is "Equitable"
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 02:23:19 am »
Ladies, step right up and choose your size:

Um... having second thoughts about it?

Then, think about this:

... because it's the only option you -- and The West -- are soon going to have left.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:23:46 am by Fishrrman »