Author Topic: Hillary: I handle 'men who get off the reservation' Democrat front-runner has scandalous history of punishing gents who don't 'behave'Hillary: I handle 'men who get off the reservation.' Democrat front-runner has scandalous history of punishing gents who  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

ELECTION 2016
Hillary: I handle 'men who get off the reservation'
Democrat front-runner has scandalous history of punishing gents who don't 'behave'
Published: 10 hours ago

Did Hillary just admit that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, has been a bit of a handful, considering his extracurricular activities with other women, and given her “a lot of experience” dealing with male misbehavior?

“Remember, I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak,” Clinton told CNN’s Jack Tapper Friday.

Her eyebrow-raising comments came during an interview discussing GOP front-runner Donald Trump attacking her as “Corrupt Hillary.”

Watch Hillary’s statements:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/hillary-i-handle-men-who-get-off-the-reservation/#uZbIOXIf3yLfDUdQ.99