Author Topic: Mike Lee Unloads on John Boehner in Defense of his Friend Ted Cruz  (Read 192 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Mike Lee spoke to Mark Levin Thursday evening and didn’t hold back when addressing John Boehner’s attack on Ted Cruz.  Keep in mind, Mike Lee is basically the most mild-mannered person in the entire senate, and even he isn’t tolerating this nonsense anymore.

Listen below:

“I am appalled that John Boehner would do this…I held my tongue for years on John Boehner, even when I disagreed with him.  Because I respected him as a person, and I respected his office enough to not call him out on this personally.  I expressed disagreement with his policy , but I never ridiculed him personally.  The fact that he has done this is appalling, and he should be ashamed of himself, and I demand that he apologize.”

“I have never ever seen Ted Cruz do anything other than what he said he was going to do. I have never seen Ted Cruz raise his voice in anger against a colleague.  I have never seen Tedc Cruz engage in any of the despicable acts that I’ve seen him be the recipient of in recent weeks and recent months, and I’ve had it. I have absolutely had it.  It is time for us to expose people like John Boehner who are saying horrible things about him.  Or the fact that they are there, they are angry at him, they hate him because he’s railing against the establishment of which they are a part.”

http://www.redstate.com/saragonzales/2016/04/29/mike-lee-unloads-john-boehner-defense-friend-ted-cruz/

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Mike Lee Unloads on John Boehner in Defense of his Friend Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
About time, Senator  Lee! Now, go help Jeff Sessions come back to his senses.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 02:14:08 pm »
Mike Lee is one of the very few patriots in Washington today!

God bless him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 02:20:40 pm »
Mike Lee is one of the very few patriots in Washington today!

God bless him!

Audio at link. Damn, but Lee would have been a real asset if he had come in before the eleventh hour.