Author Topic: Man Breaks Into Wooded Home, Makes Terrifying Discovery Hidden Downstairs  (Read 233 times)

rangerrebew

Man Breaks Into Wooded Home, Makes Terrifying Discovery Hidden Downstairs

http://madworldnews.com/man-breaks-into-wooded-home/

Posted on April 29, 2016 by Amanda Shea

Wooded home intruder found down path in Talladega, AL

At the end of a rural dirt road in Talladega, Alabama, a man found a home in a secluded location, so he decided to break into it. After successfully gaining entrance, the man creeped about the main level of the home, before heading downstairs and discovering a terrifying scene he wasn’t expecting.

The criminal had found this home once before, and he successfully broke in and got away with taking whatever he could carry. After his success the first time, he went back for more a few weeks later, not having gathered all that he wanted. However, the burglar didn’t see what was coming this time around, when he descended into the basement.

Entering the residence the same way he did the first time around, the unidentified criminal got inside and began trolling for items that interested him. He picked up a hamper before heading downstairs, where he found an 11-year-old boy, much to the intruder’s surprise.

Chris Gaither had been home alone at the time of the break-in, which he didn’t realize was happening until he heard a strange noise on the first floor of his home. When the disturbance started to come down the stairs to where he was, he grabbed his family’s nine-millimeter handgun and met the stranger in the stairwell.

Man Breaks Into Wooded Home, Makes Terrifying Discovery Hidden Downstairs

“When he was coming down the stairs, that’s when he told me he was going to kill me, f-you and all that,” Gaither told WVTM. The brave kid didn’t just point a gun at the guy who he didn’t know and was threatening in his own home, he made sure he left different from how he arrived. “When I pulled the gun, I guess he didn’t think it was a real gun because he kept on walking,” Gaither said, describing the moment the intruder’s arrogance got the best of him.

Gaither wasn’t going to let him off easy, and he did his best to send a message to the stranger to not come back, by giving him a “gift” on the way out. “I shot through the hamper he was carrying,” Gaither told the news station. “It was a full metal jacket bullet. It went straight through the back of his leg. He started crying like a little baby,” the brave boy described. This tough guy wasn’t ready for a well-trained child’s wrath.

Although the intruder got away, he likely won’t ever return to harass the Gaithers after the homeschooled child taught this degenerate a lesson he won’t soon forget. The calm, collected reaction of this boy speaks to the way his parents raised him, bringing up a kid who is ready to defend himself, his property, and his family in a split second. Props to these parents and the boy for a job well done.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:01:26 pm by rangerrebew »