Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 21904 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Donald Trump Sued Sexual Abuse Jeffrey Epstein
Getty/Splash
Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

READ The Outrageous Allegations

Trump told Radar moments ago: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

PHOTOS: The Prince & The Pedophile! The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Scandal

Johnson’s complaint, obtained by Radar, alleges the duo forced “her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to [her] and also her family,” “making her their sex slave” from June to September 1994.

“She was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse” from the age of 13, it’s claimed in the papers.

Johnson alleged “she was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of underage sex parties held at the New York City residence” of Epstein “and attended by” Trump.

“On the first occasion,” Johnson said she “was forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand … until he reached sexual orgasm.”

PHOTOS: I Swear I (Sort Of) Didn’t Do It! The Worst Celebrity Excuses Ever

“On the second occasion,” the documents state, she “was forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing her mouth upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.”

“On the third occasion,” she claimed she “was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act,” with a 12-year-old “sex slave.”

“Both minors were forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until he achieved sexual orgasm,” she claimed.

But in a twist to the looming scandal, questions are already being raised about the validity of the woman’s allegations.

PHOTOS: Lame! 40 Most Memorable Celebrity Excuses

A political source told Radar: “This is nothing short of a desperate plot to try and ruin Donald. It won’t work.”

Radar has learned the address she listed on the court documents is a home that is foreclosed in Twentynine Palms, Calif.

A neighbor, Danny Mira, told Radar that no one has lived at the home since its owner, David Stacey, died in October last year.

Mira said he and other neighbors have kept a close watch on the home because it was overrun by drug addicts who squatted there while Stacey was hospitalized in the final days of his life.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Most Shocking Famous Flashers Ever

The neighbors, with the help of police, managed to clean up the home several months before Stacey’s death, Radar has learned.

Sharon Rose, a local realtor, told Radar the property went into default shortly after Stacey’s death and was officially taken over by the bank on April 11 — 15 days before the woman filed her suit.

What’s more, the phone number the woman listed on the court documents is not connected, and she also told the court she had less than $300 to her name in savings.

In her court papers, Johnson alleged that she was “tied to a bed by Defendant Trump, who then proceeded to forcibly rape” her during a “savage sexual act.”

PHOTOS: Horrible Bosses! Hollywood’s Assistants Reveal The Outrageous Demands Of Their Honchos

Johnson also claimed that Epstein forced her to complete depraved sex acts as well, and that he and Trump even argued over who should take her virginity.

She alleged that she was “fully warned on more than one occasion by both” Trump and Epstein “that were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse that she had suffered as a sex slave” that she “and her family would be in mortal danger.”

She claimed she was told “that this would mean certain death for herself” and her family, “unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted sexual and physical abuse she had been forced to endure.”

Story developing.

Seems far fetched even for Trump but hey, I'm putting it out there.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-sued-sexual-abuse-jeffrey-epstein-claims/

geronl

There is no "far-fetched" when it comes to Trump and horrible behavior.

If there is no evidence then it shouldn't see a courtroom. If there is, then it needs to heard.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Was Trump involved with this Epstein guy? Because he seems like the scum of the earth.

Offline Axeslinger

I think I just threw up in my mouth...

9999what
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's peculiar that she uses her own name in this. Rape victims tend to prefer to remain anonymous, for their own safety—and we all know how dangerous crossing Trump publicly can be!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mirraflake

This happened back in 1994 and she is finally suing?  Money grabber and wanting her 15 minutes of fame.  Trump was rich back in 1994.

Wingnut

This happened back in 1994 and she is finally suing?  Money grabber and wanting her 15 minutes of fame.  Trump was rich back in 1994.

I know.  How Bill Cosby of her to wait so long.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Or how Bill Clinton of her.

Offline mirraflake

Not a Trump fan but he doesn't seem the type.  Plus as it was just announced her name is not in the little black book.

geronl

Was Trump involved with this Epstein guy? Because he seems like the scum of the earth.

Jeff, Bill and Donald are great friends

Wingnut

Not a Trump fan but he doesn't seem the type.  Plus as it was just announced her name is not in the little black book.

He was all about lay'n track back in the day.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

It's peculiar that she uses her own name in this. Rape victims tend to prefer to remain anonymous, for their own safety—and we all know how dangerous crossing Trump publicly can be!

Rape victims also tend to prefer filing a report with the police to let them investigate.

This is a civil case, so there is no shield of privacy.

Learn the difference.  Dumb criticism and you come off as ignorant on the subject.  Probably best to just not post anything, isn't it, instead of making this gaffe.
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline mirraflake

He was all about lay'n track back in the day.

I bet he still does and not just with Melania..once a horndog always a horndog

Offline sinkspur

Rape victims also tend to prefer filing a report with the police to let them investigate.

Learn the difference.  Dumb criticism and you come off as ignorant on the subject.  Probably best to just not post anything, isn't it, instead of making this gaffe.

Nobody on this board is on more ignore lists than you.  And everybody ought to be able to see why.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mirraflake

You don't have to come  off as an a**. Your comment is what sucks about the internet...anon posting. What he posted is nothing to get riled up about. I would have made the same mistake he made.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Really?  Trump mentioned that if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would date her.  This happens with every celebrity.  People automatically excuse the charges.  Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby......  Fans say oh they are looking for money.  People didn't want to believe it about Clinton.  And there was the govanator too.  I am not going to make a judgement.  Lets see how it plays out in court.  Black book means nothing.  Would you write a record of pedophile for someone to find?  And could you see Trump and Epstein calling the little girl at her family home?

Personally the fact that she is homeless and has no money doesn't surprise me.  People of abuse don't do well and fall into addictions and depression.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:46:03 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Nobody on this board is on more ignore lists than you.  And everybody ought to be able to see why.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Apparently both he and Monica's boyfriend were.

But, in all fairness, this could be as credible as the multiple Cruz mistresses story. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:52:00 am by Sanguine »

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Why, because I called out a post that was laughably incorrect in its conspiracy and how you don't go public with Trump?

The fact that people like you are taking this seriously makes me laugh.  I ignore nobody, no matter how much they bully me, you included.

You all have to roam in a pack to validate why you're backing loser candidates and blaming others for your candidates' inability to attract voters.  It's hilarious to me, and you calling anyone out for harsh posting is the apex of hypocrisy.

I have to go see my deacon now...   :pondering:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Wingnut

You don't have to come  off as an a**. Your comment is what sucks about the internet...anon posting. What he posted is nothing to get riled up about. I would have made the same mistake he made.

He speads his little ray of sunshine every where he goes.

Offline libertybele

These allegations are just that; allegations.  Do I believe Trump is capable of such behavior?  Absolutely.  I put nothing past him.  Do I think it's a possibility that he's paid women to keep quiet about his immoral behavior?  Absolutely.  Time will tell.  The one thing that doesn't bode well for Trump is his derogatory comments he has publicly made recently about women, namely; Rosie O'Donnell, Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina.  Yes, I believe Trump has some explaining to do.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

You don't know the history or anything else about how this board treats Trump supporters.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

People file lawsuits where their names are not made public frequently. Roe v. Wade is an infamous example: "Jane Roe" was not the plaintiff's name, obviously. So yes, there is a shield of privacy if one chooses to use it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024