Author Topic: VIDEO: YOUNG AMERICANS SHOCKED TO LEARN OF HILLARY’S MULTIPLE MANSIONS  (Read 635 times)

HAPPY2BME

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:34:20 pm by HAPPY2BME »

geronl

:silly:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It is quite amazing that with the use of 'facebook', 'twitter', etc. by young Americans that they are so oblivious to what is happening in the world.  I would lay you odds they've never heard of Hillary's involvement in Benghazi or the mass corruption of the Clinton Foundation.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

HAPPY2BME

It is quite amazing that with the use of 'facebook', 'twitter', etc. by young Americans that they are so oblivious to what is happening in the world.  I would lay you odds they've never heard of Hillary's involvement in Benghazi or the mass corruption of the Clinton Foundation.

======================================

Every generation has its own sin and burden to bear.  With every generation, there is a 'rebel cause' somewhere where the youth must identify as 'their fight.'

But this is the first generation I perceive that has just simply given up.  They have no cause to fight for.  Maybe that is the problem.  There is nothing left worth fighting for.