Author Topic: Bobby Knight: Trump Is ‘Most Prepared Man in History’ to Be President  (Read 3779 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bobby-knight-trump-is-most-prepared-man-in-history-to-be-president/

Bobby Knight: Trump Is ‘Most Prepared Man in History’ to Be President

by Josh Feldman | 7:08 pm, April 27th, 2016 VIDEO 132

Bobby Knight popped up for a few minutes at Donald Trump‘s Indianapolis rally tonight to declare he is all in on the Make America Great Again train.

“You folks,” he cried, “are taking a look at the most prepared man in history to step in as President of the United States.”

The crowd cheered as he affirmed once again that no one in history has been more prepared than Trump.

Knight said he’s not there “to represent the Republican party” or any other political organization, just to support the best man for the job.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Early onset dementia.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Trump just won Indiana, and Pence isn't dumb enough to endorse either one.

Meanwhile, Cruz locked up the HP vote today in Indiana.  The vote of those that didn't get laid off ... maybe?
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Early onset dementia.

Then the whole state of Indiana has it because they love and respect this man.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Bobby Knight has lost his mind.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hyperbole much, Bobby? One man with anger management issues supporting another- makes sense, I guess.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Early onset dementia.

Who, Cruz, with his inexplicable circus freak show today?  All that was missing was a bearded lady and a Lyin' jumping through hoops.

Oh, wait...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:11:31 am by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline sinkspur

Then the whole state of Indiana has it because they love and respect this man.

It's natural that one hot-headed demagogue would feel simpatico with another vulgar, crass demagogue.  They both act on pure emotion.

Trump may win the nomination but you're going to be very disappointed when you discover that 60% of the rest of the country would rather not have Trump for president.

Bobby Knight has lost his mind.

Wow.  You really must crap all over everyone to support your candidate.   **nononono*

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bobby Knight is idolized in Indiana..all my nieces and nephews attended Indiana and he is considered a God

You may laugh at this endorsement but this is a big deal in Indiana....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

It's natural that one hot-headed demagogue would feel simpatico with another vulgar, crass demagogue.  They both act on pure emotion.

Trump may win the nomination but you're going to be very disappointed when you discover that 60% of the rest of the country would rather not have Trump for president.

You actually want me to be disappointed more than you want Hillary to lose.      **nononono*

Offline sinkspur

Bobby Knight is idolized in Indiana..all my nieces and nephews attended Indiana and he is considered a God

He's auditioning to coach at Trump University.........

Offline sinkspur

You actually want me to be disappointed more than you want Hillary to lose.      **nononono*

You will be disappointed in November.  Trump has been singularly unsuccessful in converting the 60% of Republican voters to support him. 

He will be similarly unable to convince hard core Democrats and Independents to vote for him.  He's likely to lose 30% of Republicans as well. 

Offline musiclady

Hyperbole much, Bobby? One man with anger management issues supporting another- makes sense, I guess.

Their 'personalities' certainly do mesh......

Let's pray that Indiana voters are smarter than this and don't go for the out of control Presidential nominee.

It's bad enough on the basketball court, but in the Oval Office??  DISASTER.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

Papa Joe was the same in Penn. Kind of a big deal... Trump defecated on him....

Online libertybele

Wow.  I had to look up to see who in the heck Bobby Knight is.  A freakin' basketball coach endorses Trump??  I wonder how much Trump donated to the good of the 'team'!  Perhaps the endorsement is seen as a big deal ... but sorry, I don't hold much stock in a basketball coach endorsing a political candidate and I don't find any admiration for those who endorse Trump.  I find it rather comical really.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Wow.  I had to look up to see who in the heck Bobby Knight is.  A freakin' basketball coach endorses Trump??  I wonder how much Trump donated to the good of the 'team'!  Perhaps the endorsement is seen as a big deal ... but sorry, I don't hold much stock in a basketball coach endorsing a political candidate and I don't find any admiration for those who endorse Trump.  I find it rather comical really.

Bobby Knight is not just a basketball coach.  He's a basketball coach with the maturity of a 6 year old.

I'm not at all surprised that he endorsed him.  They're peas in a pod.  Emotionally stunted......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

Knight said he’s not there “to represent the Republican party” or any other political organization, just to support the best man for the job.

No mention of basketball rings, either.  :silly:

A-Lert

I have a better idea; why not look up the Indiana University endowments funded by Bobby Knight?

Offline R4 TrumPence

YEP! Coach Knight is a legend, along with Coach K @Duke, Coach Smith@ Carolina.
Indiana and North Carolina are both Yuuuge college basketball States. And that basket ball Ring :silly:
Will leave a mark on teddy!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Wow.  You really must crap all over everyone to support your candidate.   **nononono*

RIV,  the man said Trump was "the most prepared man in history to step in as President".  A man with no government or military experience, not even business experience dealing with a public board like Fiorina.   His "experience" consists of greasing the palms of politicians to get his buildings built,  including donating to the Clinton Foundation.

Yes, Bobby Knight has lost his mind.   Or else he's promulgating the "big lie" to an audience of gullible fools.   
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:00:30 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

Just another celebrity endorsement which means and is worth as much as any other, which is basically squat doogy (how the heck is that spelled?). If he endorsed any other candidate, even one I liked,  I'd care just as little. Come on, people, this happens every election year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

“You folks,” he cried, “are taking a look at the most prepared man in history to step in as President of the United States.”

Based on what Bobby? His constant changing of positions within a 24 hour period?

Online libertybele

I have a better idea; why not look up the Indiana University endowments funded by Bobby Knight?

Maybe Trump U is on the list!  Maybe Knight and Trump  played several rounds of golf after Trump donated to Indiana University's basketball team.   :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

Early onset dementia.

Nah. Knight must have been beaned by basketballs for years.