Author Topic: Another violent act against pro-life sidewalk counselors, are they on the increase?  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Morgan Le Fay

https://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/another-violent-act-against-pro-life-sidewalk-counselors-are-they-on-the-increase/

The media continues to portray pro-lifers as crazed and violent people who go around attacking women, but the truth is, there are many acts of violence that occur against activists who oppose abortion. Case in point is an incident which occurred recently in Orlando Florida where two pro-life sidewalk counselors say they felt threatened as they warned the parents of a young girl taking their daughter for an abortion that the clinic had a bad reputation.

Pro-lifers Michele Herzog and Sandra Diaz were outside the EPOC abortion clinic in Orlando, Florida, which is owned by the notorious James Pendergratft when they had an altercation with an abortion advocate. Diaz told Live Action News that when they noticed when a car with New Hampshire license plates pull into the abortion clinic they observed how young the girl in the vehicle was.

I told Michele she is very young.

Diaz said that Herzog, who regularly counsels outside Florida abortion clinics, was only trying to give the couple some materials warning them about how dangerous that facility was when the woman in the car came towards her in a very aggressive manner.

https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/abortion-mom-agressive-towards-prolife-counselor.jpg?w=450

The woman came out of the back seat and didn’t go towards the abortion clinic. She went at Michele in an aggressive way.

Diaz said the woman was screaming at Michele and making describing her daughter’s preborn baby as small claiming that the baby would not feel pain. In a video of the incident provided to Live Action News, you can hear the woman angrily say:

The fetus is this small.

https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/fetus-is-this-small.jpg?w=1341&h=771

Herzog pointed out to the angry woman that abortion clinic kills children up to 24 weeks. That is when the woman noticed that Diaz had her camera phone out and was recording the altercation. Herzog detailed what happened next:

The woman began screaming at us and ran toward me and stood right in my face, it looked like she was going to punch me so Sandra got her camera out to video tape, and when she saw that, she went ballistic and lunged toward Sandra and ripped the phone out of her hands. She walked off with it and wouldn’t give it back.

https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/sont-take-my-picture.jpg?w=1341&h=807

Screen grabs from the recording clearly show the pro-abortion woman lunging at Diaz.

https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/abortion-mom-grabs-prolifer-phone.jpg?w=1341&h=768

Diaz said that she asked the woman to please return her phone but the abortion mom charged to the other side of driveway, where her son was standing and yelled at him as well.

I told her get away from my son. And I realized that she was being demonic so I said ‘I rebuke you Satan.

https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/woman-attacks-prolifers-at-florida-abortion-clinic.jpg?w=1341&h=792

Diaz and Herzog flagged down a police officer and as he pulled into the clinic, the woman ran to his car but, according to Diaz did not immediately listen to the officer to back away. The officer eventually retrieved the phone and returned it to Diaz where the video Diaz was able to capture collaborated Diaz’s story. Diaz was given a victim sheet to fill out and has requested that theft charges be filed against the women. She has yet to hear what authorities intend to do.
Video Player

Meanwhile, Diaz states that the young girl never had the abortion and the family left the clinic after the incident.
https://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/police-called-to-planned-parenthood-after-man-threatens-prolife-with-gun.jpg?w=1341&h=990

In another example that occurred over a year ago, Gloria Boze, who is a regular outside a Planned Parenthood in Colorado, told Live Action News that after she was threatened with a gun. authorities refused to prosecute the offender. According to the pro-life sidewalk counselor, she petitioned a man to take his wife and leave Planned Parenthood when he threatened her with a gun. Boze recalled his words.

I have a gun in my car, and I’m going to shoot you.

She said their pro-life group immediately called the police who arrived within minutes as the man was about to leave Planned Parenthood.

He was taken out of his car, placed in handcuffs, and put in the back of a police cruiser.

She said that when police searches his car they found the fully loaded weapon in the back seat.

There was also an ammo clip hanging from the rear view mirror. We were all so shocked.

After about 2 hours the man was released and went back in to Planned Parenthood. It was stunning to think that a man could threaten to kill you, be found to have a loaded gun in his car, and then return to his life, no harm, no foul. The police never
        spoke to us again to let us know that the man had been let go.

According to Boze, when the police report came out there was no mention of the gun whatsoever!

Because we had the video, and told them so, they amended their report and then included the gun. Several months later I got a call from the district attorney handling the case informing me that she would not bring it to trial. The reason being that there was no way that a jury would find the defendant guilty due to the emotionally charged reasons this man was at Planned Parenthood. He and his wife were at the abortion clinic because she was dying of terminal cancer and had to terminate the pregnancy. Absurd.

And, where guns are concerned this isn’t the first time pro-lifers have been threatened. In 2010, Operation Rescue documented that an abortion advocate threatened to gun down a pro-life activists at a late-term abortion clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Also in 2010, Charleston Police arrested abortionist Gary Boyle after he pointed a gun at three abortion protesters near the back entrance of the Charleston’s Women’s Medical Center abortion center in South Carolina.

In 2015, an Indiana man was arrested after he threatened anti-abortion activists with a gun at an Illinois Planned Parenthood. Then, in July of that same year, Bristol, Tennessee, police arrested Derrick Doss just outside the Bristol Women’s Clinic abortion clinic after he brandished a gun at pro-life demonstrators as he walked into clinic with his girlfriend. And in North Carolina police refused to arrest another man who pulled out a weapon to threaten Abortion Abolitionists outside the A Woman’s Choice abortion clinic in Raleigh.

Bud Shaver, Executive Director of Protest ABQ, who is a regular presence outside a late term abortion clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, owned by abortionist Curtis Boyd, along with his wife Tara and others, has been a frequent target of violence. He said the real violence comes from abortion advocates.

We are using every peaceful and legal avenue available to expose the violent atrocities perpetuated against babies in the womb. Abortion is the ultimate act of violence and from our experience here in New Mexico, those who advocate for the extreme position of killing a baby for any reason through all nine months of pregnancy are the violent ones.

This entry was posted on April 7, 2016 at 1:51 am and is filed under pro-choice violence with tags Abortion, Abortion clinic, Colorado, EPOC abortion clinic, Florida, Gun, Michele Herzog, Planned Parenthood, pro-choice violence, Pro-Life, Sandra Diaz, threat, violence. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

geronl

I hope not, but I fear it will become much more common and even socially acceptable. As the rise of the Trumpus has shown, violence to get their way is okay and they think Planned Parenthood "does good things".

Offline Morgan Le Fay

Gerry how do you post jpg's on this site???

Offline musiclady

Gerry how do you post jpg's on this site???

Just click on the far left icon above the emoticons and it allows you to insert an image.

VERY easy!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:15:51 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Offline Morgan Le Fay

Maybe a Trump fan exaggerating ....

Naw she's an Obozo voter.  Thanks for the help though!

geronl

Naw she's an Obozo voter.  Thanks for the help though!

It was a joke, but I am not surprised that's an Obamao voter