Author Topic: Pro-life group invites Trump to ‘Being Pro-Life 101’ educational course  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Morgan Le Fay

http://liveactionnews.org/pro-life-group-invites-trump-to-being-pro-life-101-educational-course/

While Donald Trump has claimed his former pro-abortion views are a thing of the past, some pro-lifers question his convictions on abortion, or even his knowledge of the topic, following a series of ill-advised remarks from the current GOP presidential frontrunner.

Students for Life is  seeking to assist Trump in coming to a better understanding of the pro-life position by inviting him to a “remedial training” course called ‘Being Pro-Life 101.’ On Monday, the pro-life group tweeted a call for Trump to receive education on abortion issues.

Donald Trump could use some pro-life training: https://t.co/VuYqalvdNU
    We’re here to help if he wants it! pic.twitter.com/6VkRoZPhVt

— Students for Life (@Students4LifeHQ) April 25, 2016

“Donald Trump is clearly in need of education on pro-life issues,” said Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life.

He potentially set the pro-life movement back decades when he declared women should be “punished” for having an illegal abortion. He has said that Planned Parenthood does “wonderful things” even though they are the nation’s largest abortion vendor and have been proven by the U.S. House of Representatives last week to have made tens of thousands in profits from selling the parts of babies they aborted. And he said he wants to change the GOP platform to reflect the three exceptions he believes in for abortion (rape, incest, life of the mother).

Hawkins went on to explain that Students for Life offers hundreds of trainings per year, and would be happy to provide Trump with his own personal training session to help him correct his views on abortion.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
His repeated claim that Planned Parenthood does good things for women is laughable....PP is an abortion and baby part mill...abortion is my #1 issue...and he flunks it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Morgan Le Fay

[Yea I know, been in this rodeo a long time.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That's impressive AK.

geronl

I put decency right up there on my list and he fails that every time

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I put decency right up there on my list and he fails that every time

Confession time here: When Trump first talked about the stupidity of the powers in power, I did get a little tingle up my leg. But, that wore off rather quickly. I remained open to supporting him, given a change of tone toward any glimmer of conservatism that might come through in the midst of the bluster. His list of statements just since his announcement are out there. A specific one that sticks in my mind is when he was asked about three major things that need fixing. His three..."security, health care and education."

Of course, and true to form, as soon as he heard himself say what he said, he changes to "security, security, security." But the genie was out of the bottle. He revealed himself for the Big Government operator that he aspires to be.

Decency? That's for losers, isn't it?