Author Topic: Reince Priebus Calls For Party Unity And For #NeverTrump To Shut Up And Fall In Line  (Read 248 times)

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/25/reince-priebus-calls-party-unity-nevertrump-shut-fall-line/

I really don’t bear the antipathy for RNC Chairman Reince Priebus that a lot of people do. We’ve seem some real douchenozzles lead the RNC and if you don’t like Priebus you at least have to acknowledge he is the best of a bad lot. Now he has a disaster shaping up in Cleveland and in the general election. The disaster wasn’t of his making but it will be the one thing people remember about his tenure.

As it stands now it looks like, in my opinion, that Donald Trump will arrive at Cleveland with less than 1,237 delegates and he will not be able to convince enough uncommitted delegates to vote for him. This brings up the spectre of a real contested convention, one that goes on for at least two ballots, and one that Donald Trump simply can’t win because he is a buffoon in manner and simply not a very bright or hard-working guy.

(Excerpted)
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

geronl

I think there is a good chance that Priebus and other bigwigs twist arms to get uncommitteds to go to Trump

Bill Cipher

"Never" means never.  Think long and hard about that before you nominate a failure of a candidate. 

geronl

"Never" means never.  Think long and hard about that before you nominate a failure of a candidate.

I find it amusing so many think "Never" is about the primary.

Offline sinkspur

I think there is a good chance that Priebus and other bigwigs twist arms to get uncommitteds to go to Trump

I think you're right.  Priebus knows we're toast in November, and his objective is to minimize the damage.  He figures the 60% of the GOP who can't stand Trump won't riot or raise hell and he's certain that the Trump supporters would cause riots in the streets in the fashion of their Dear Leader.

So he will do what he can to get Trump over the line if he's at all close.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I find it amusing so many think "Never" is about the primary.

:beer:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Wingnut

Shut Up And Fall In Line

Hey Rancid, Which sounds better.

"Ja Wolh Mein Capitan"
or
"Hello, my name Peggy. You have problem?"