Author Topic: Boom! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump  (Read 624 times)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

:0001:

Of course the GOPe and its donors would rather have Clinton instead of the outsider Trump, so it will be by far the most interesting general election of my lifetime when Trump wins the nomination.

http://dcwhispers.com/whats-difference-trump-bernie-supporters-trump-supporters-fight-back/

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream…Donald Trump…will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election.

Here’s the video of the Democrat consultant’s concerns over the likelihood of Hillary having to face Trump:

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/whats-difference-trump-bernie-supporters-trump-supporters-fight-back/#ShFz6KyDtDLZMLZU.99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqtKc1aPiA4

Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey. Thanks for posting something from a racist website. I can see why you are all Trump all the time Carling.

Online cato potatoe

You can fire up your ol' stove an roast me an' serve me up with fried taters, but PLEEEASE DON'T THROW ME IN DAT BRIAR PATCH!

Offline Frank Cannon

You can fire up your ol' stove an roast me an' serve me up with fried taters, but PLEEEASE DON'T THROW ME IN DAT BRIAR PATCH!

LOL. that DC Whispers website is a real charmer.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Readers should check for themselves, to find any "racism" on the site.

http://dcwhispers.com/

If you can't find it either, maybe get Frank to point it out to you.

Back on topic. Does Hillary prefer running against unconventional, unpredictable Trump, or the ultra-social conservative Cruz?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Hey. Thanks for posting something from a racist website. I can see why you are all Trump all the time Carling.

Jeez Frank.  You're embarrassing yourself tonight.   Tell me how this is at all "racist."  It's directed at politicians like Obama, who mock the Tea Party while having Black Lives Matter at the White House.  I don't expect an answer, since most of you anti-Trumps slither away like Sneaky Ted when confronted with reality.

America’s melting pot is boiling over. RACE WARS is an apocalyptic survival thriller that detail the spread of brutality across the United States as a once-proud nation is ripped apart by racial division and self-serving politicians unwilling to quell the violence they helped to create. It is a frightening tale many believe could happen, and some believe WILL happen. If so, are you fully prepared to defend family and friend from a world gone mad? -

See more at: http://booktastik.com/race-wars-omnibus-seasons-1-3/#sthash.qDd7uZ2Z.dpuf
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:38:36 am by AnybodyButaDem »

HAPPY2BME

https://100percentfedup.com/democrats-are-afraid-that-trump-will-beat-hillary-and-heres-the-proof-video/

By 100% FED Up -
Apr 25, 2016

DEMOCRATS ARE AFRAID That Trump Will Beat Hillary…And Here’s The Proof [VIDEO]

Don’t let Hillary’s cheerleaders in the mainstream media convince you that she can beat Trump. Trump has proven himself to be a formidable opponent and don’t forget that Hillary was beaten by an amateur Jr. Senator in 2008.

“I’ve consistently said throughout the analysis of this race that I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream,” she said.

“Donald Trump, when you look from what he said the other day about the gender bill and using the bathrooms, it proves that point because he knows how to appeal to not only Libertarians but to Independents who support that, too.” “So he will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election. I think it will be one of the closest elections we see since 2000.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Readers should check for themselves, to find any "racism" on the site.

http://dcwhispers.com/

If you can't find it either, maybe get Frank to point it out to you.

Back on topic. Does Hillary prefer running against unconventional, unpredictable Trump, or the ultra-social conservative Cruz?

You may not think anything of it, but peddling a series of books about an impending race war is something that gives most people pause. Its something that usually has a home on certain sites with a certain ideological bent.

Offline truth_seeker

You may not think anything of it, but peddling a series of books about an impending race war is something that gives most people pause. Its something that usually has a home on certain sites with a certain ideological bent.
Before YOU brought up that topic, I had no idea about the books or the site.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

It's fiction, Frank.  I read the Game of Thrones books, but I don't expect dragons to fly over my head soon, either.

The books are a fictional response to the scenarios that the Democrats seem to be advocating.  You know, Democrats, the party you and your ilk seem all too willing to put back in the White House.

Not a good night for you.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Before YOU brought up that topic, I had no idea about the books or the site.

Apparently Frank isn't aware that fictional books exist.  That Tom Clancy must have been inciting war with the Soviets!!

Offline truth_seeker

It's fiction, Frank.  I read the Game of Thrones books, but I don't expect dragons to fly over my head soon, either.

The books are a fictional response to the scenarios that the Democrats seem to be advocating.  You know, Democrats, the party you and your ilk seem all too willing to put back in the White House.

Not a good night for you.
Yeah. The other night, the wife and I saw Revenant. Pretty bloody. Based on a true story. Probably a lot of theatrical license though.

Racist as can be darn it. Red men and white men. Fighting and killing one another. And later some humanity too.

It would be great to wish it all away, from our continent's history.

But the truth is, it happened along with other equally horrific instances in our history. Two of my direct ancestors were killed by Native Americans*.

And I found out that I have a little native American ancestry. That is a heap of reality.

Frank would have us whitewash our history. I prefer to confront it head on. Learn it and learn from it.

* names, dates, and links available on request.