Author Topic: Donald Trump predicts major lawsuit coming against Ted Cruz over his Canadian birth  (Read 4314 times)

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Manafort's/Trumps deal is to make Cruz spend time and money....the birth issue is just the tool to get him to do that.     

Side note....Ol' Billy Clintons involved in a lot of this stuff going on in the election... using his lobbyist pals and other characters within the race itself. ....and it isn't just helping Hillary either. ...his people are working with the Trump organization I understand....but I have yet to get enough evidence ......Slick Willy never shows his hand......The Clinton Machine has two running for this office....Hillary and Trump IMO.

You think?

Bill probably hit on Trump's wife and in order to make a business deal Trump probably fired in on Hillary this night.  I mean it's all ok since it was just about business and making money, right? 

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Ok let's ask that a different way.  Out of all the cases in court how many has Cruz lost?

That would be zero. I doubt SCOTUS will entertain Elliott v Cruz. Federal courts have a higher bar for standing.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This must mean Cruz is gaining on him in internal polls.  Every time Cruz gains Trump brings out his birther argument.

Cruz is.  Just checked.  Trump down today to +16 presidential.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

You think?

Bill probably hit on Trump's wife and in order to make a business deal Trump probably fired in on Hillary this night.  I mean it's all ok since it was just about business and making money, right?

Hillary prolly hit on her too.