Author Topic: Coulter: I ‘Hate’ New Trump, Wish He Would ‘Go Back to Retweeting Juvenile Photos of Heidi Cruz’  (Read 486 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Ann Coulter is fed-up with the new, toned-down Donald Trump.

The fiery conservative personality, who has been one of Trump’s most passionate supporters, posted a pair of tweets Friday saying she “hates” the new tone Trump has taken since political operative Paul Manafort joined the campaign.

Tweets Ann Coulter,    I wish Trump would go back to retweeting juvenile photos of Heidi Cruz. I hate the new Manafort & Black Trump.
1:02 PM - 22 Apr 2016

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/22/coulter-i-hate-new-trump-wish-he-would-go-back-to-retweeting-juvenile-photos-of-heidi-cruz/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

One of the people leaving comments on The Blaze, shares my views exactly.  "I hate the new trump too. I also hate the old trump. He’s just a douchebag all around."
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ann Coulter is fed-up with the new, toned-down Donald Trump.

The fiery conservative personality, who has been one of Trump’s most passionate supporters, posted a pair of tweets Friday saying she “hates” the new tone Trump has taken since political operative Paul Manafort joined the campaign.

Tweets Ann Coulter,    I wish Trump would go back to retweeting juvenile photos of Heidi Cruz. I hate the new Manafort & Black Trump.
1:02 PM - 22 Apr 2016

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/22/coulter-i-hate-new-trump-wish-he-would-go-back-to-retweeting-juvenile-photos-of-heidi-cruz/

I don't know how she ever thought he was someone to support.  The evidence has been there all along.  His immigration is amnesty.  He is a liberal though and through.  I always respected Coulter for her tough stand on liberalism.  I wondered what has happened to her?  Glad she is waking up from her self imposed coma.  It would take a lot for me to care what she has to say now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:56:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.