Poll

IF DONALD TRUMP is our nominee, will you vote for him in the General?

YES! HE WAS CHOSEN AT THE CONVENTION
61 (36.1%)
NO! I WILL STAY HOME OR VOTE DOWN TICKET
68 (40.2%)
I WILL WRITE IN TED CRUZ!
37 (21.9%)
I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY!
3 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 158

Voting closed: May 07, 2016, 04:02:57 am

Author Topic: (POLL #2) VOTE! IF TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?  (Read 71362 times)

Offline flowers

Re: (POLL #2) VOTE! IF TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2016, 06:53:37 pm »
Flowers, proof of what?  I expressed an opinion and asked Lert to correct me if was wrong.  Looks like he confirmed what I said.

You used the wrong attack method on this one.
What? How was that a attack on you? @Sanguine

Offline flowers

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2016, 06:55:20 pm »
@Sanguine please let me know how that question was a attack on you. I really want to know.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2016, 08:37:15 pm »
@Sanguine please let me know how that question was a attack on you. I really want to know.

Remember what I posted: 

I think Lert came from FR; he can correct me if wrong.

And, he got called on his spamming and agreed to quit.

Lert promptly confirmed my statements.

So, why did I take it as an attack?

Because instead of just taking my opinion for what it was, you asked me for links to "prove" my opinion.  I try to make sure all of my opinions are backed by facts, so I actually knew what I was talking about before I posted it.

And, because A+Bert's identity or origin is not a secret.  There were prior posts by other people.  And, you don't miss much.

If you were asking because you were genuinely curious as to Lert's information and had missed all of the prior comments and merely wanted to read more about him, I stand corrected.  But, provide proof, please.    :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2016, 09:08:35 pm »

If you were asking because you were genuinely curious as to Lert's information and had missed all of the prior comments and merely wanted to read more about him, I stand corrected.  But, provide proof, please.    :smokin:
That is the only reason I asked you and A-Lert about it. How can I provide proof on me genuinely wanting to know about that?  If Thank you for responding to my ping. @Sanguine

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2016, 09:14:07 pm »
That is the only reason I asked you and A-Lert about it. How can I provide proof on me genuinely wanting to know about that?  If Thank you for responding to my ping. @Sanguine

Exactly!  It's hard to present proof of something like that.

OK, Flowers, I can accept that.  It just came across wrong. 

(And, I shouldn't let agitators pull my chain!)

Offline flowers

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2016, 09:29:33 pm »
Exactly!  It's hard to present proof of something like that.

OK, Flowers, I can accept that.  It just came across wrong. 

(And, I shouldn't let agitators pull my chain!)
:beer:

Oceander

« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2016, 02:20:30 am »
For the record, I will not vote for Trump.

A-Lert

« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2016, 02:51:03 am »
:beer:

I believe Sanguine said he/she put me on ignore. I've never understood why, if you put someone on ignore, you continue posting about him/her. It seems sleazy to me.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2016, 06:24:51 am »
Answer is still no.
The Republic is lost.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2016, 12:06:40 pm »
Still #NeverTrump

Good luck with that general election.  Better start stocking up on KY for Jan. 20th, when y'all will have to pledge allegiance to president Clinton or President Sanders. 

In a way, since it has to be one of those two, better Sanders because it should be marginally easier to contain and repair the inevitable damage. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2016, 12:19:44 pm »
For the record, I will not vote for Trump.

Yep, let the 3rd Party vetting begin!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2016, 12:29:57 pm »
I posted this elsewhere so, if it seems like I'm repeating myself.....

So the alternative is to continue using the juvenile Michelle Obama hashtags? It's time for people on the Right to put aside their differences, their vanity and whatever else is holding them back and unite to defeat that Commie BITCH.

If she ends up winning because any of you decided to sit on their thumbs this fall, I don't want to hear a word of complaining about the direction of the country.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:49 pm »
By the same logic, if you vote for Trump, you have no right to complain about anything he does because you helped elect him, right?

I have a question.  Did you vote for George Bush?  If so, then -according to your logic - you had no right to object to or complain about No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, the "ownership society" pushing home ownership on people who couldn't afford it, etc. etc.

In sum, it is not our fault that the only two choices on the ballot are Trump and Hillary, both of whom are very likely to do things in office with which we strongly disagree.

Wrong. I will hold whoever wins to the highest standards. Hillary doesn't have any standards.

The next POTUS will likely appoint up to four new Justices. You want Hillary making those choices?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:58:56 pm by wolfcreek »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2016, 12:59:27 pm »
#never trump!

NO way in hell!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2016, 01:28:23 pm »

So the alternative is to continue using the juvenile Michelle Obama hashtags? It's time for people on the Right to put aside their differences, their vanity and whatever else is holding them back and unite to defeat that Commie BITCH.

If she ends up winning because any of you decided to sit on their thumbs this fall, I don't want to hear a word of complaining about the direction of the country.

Sorry, but the only thing I'm responsible for is my individual vote.  Collective guilt is a liberal thing and you should be ashamed for using that liberal tactic.

If Trump loses because he doesn't get enough votes, the blame lies solely with those who nominated him.  They were warned well in advance that he was unelectable and they chose the nominate him anyway.  That is their fault, not mine. 

Oceander

« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2016, 01:30:01 pm »
By the same logic, if you vote for Trump, you have no right to complain about anything he does because you helped elect him, right?

I have a question.  Did you vote for George Bush?  If so, then -according to your logic - you had no right to object to or complain about No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, the "ownership society" pushing home ownership on people who couldn't afford it, etc. etc.

In sum, it is not our fault that the only two choices on the ballot are Trump and Hillary, both of whom are very likely to do things in office with which we strongly disagree.

True.  And none of them has the right to complain about Chief Justice Roberts and his distinct need to get consensus even if it means going left of center. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2016, 01:33:43 pm »

Wrong.  The trump selection pretty much guarantees a hillary election.  We should have united and selected a good candidate.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2016, 01:34:42 pm »

Wrong. I will hold whoever wins to the highest standards. Hillary doesn't have any standards.

The next POTUS will likely appoint up to four new Justices. You want Hillary making those choices?

You will "hold whoever wins to the highest standards"?  Exactly how are you planning on doing that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2016, 01:53:30 pm »
THIS IS THE 2ND OF TWO POLLS.

AGAIN, AS IN THE LAST ONE, ONLY ONE VOTE FOR MEMBER.

THESE ARE MEMBER ONLY POLLS.

WE MAY OPEN THEM TO GUESTS IN A WEEK. :patriot:

YOU MAY DISCUSS THIS POLL ON THIS THREAD, AS LONG AS IT STAYS CIVIL :police:

I can't find a button to pick so my vote would be counted,but MY answer is "NO,NO,NO,A THOUSAND TIMES NO!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2016, 01:55:21 pm »
I would hope convention delegates do not put me in this position to vote against my conservative principles.

Why? Where is the conflict?  You either have principles,or you don't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2016, 02:03:49 pm »
What I'm curious about is, who will vote for Hillary.

She has a solid lock on the Whymen? vote,the black vote,the NAMBLA vote,the transgender vote,and the Muslim vote.

I am temped to say she also has a solid lock on the prisoner vote,but they are already represented in each of the categories above.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »
I would vote for anyone to keep Clinton from the White House.

You have already proved your desperation by supporting the NYC Dim with orange hair.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2016, 02:16:25 pm »
In the first election in my 40 years of voting, I would write-in a name.  Trump is not only a Liberal - but he is also dangerous.

I couldn't agree more,but I still think he is planning on dropping out late in the election,leaving the alleged Republicans scrambling for a candidate with only a month or so left in the campaign. This guarantees Hillary a win,and it keeps him from being a "loser". After all,you are not a "loser" if you voluntarily drop out because you have been mistreated and lied to,right?

And once again for those who may have missed my earlier posts on this subject,"He will then spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been the president of the US,but I decided I had been mistreated and the job was beneath me,so I dropped out."

Just imagine what he estimates the value of his "trademark" (the Trump name) is now that he is the presumed Republican Candidate for President! He rated it as being worth $ BILLION when he was nobody but the "Bankruptcy King of Queens".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2016, 02:19:34 pm »
If Sanders is the dim candidate it means Hillary is gone. Hopefully being charged, convicted and imprisoned.

Or maybe Santa and the Easter Bunny took her to Candyland for tea?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2016, 02:20:34 pm »
I changed my vote to support Trump if he's the nominee. Frankly I'm tired of the whole Cruz vs. Trump thing.

I still support Cruz over Trump but the level of vitriol aimed at members of the same side is self-destructive IMO.

That being said, Cruz is still the best candidate and I hope he wins in June. But if he doesn't I'll go with Trump.

Thanks! I always find it helpful when people self-describe themselves as a part of the problem.