Author Topic: Cruz knocks Fox News after clash with Hannity  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz knocks Fox News after clash with Hannity
« on: April 23, 2016, 03:12:26 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/277362-cruz-knocks-fox-news-after-clash-with-hannity

April 22, 2016, 10:15 pm
Cruz knocks Fox News after clash with Hannity

By Evelyn Rupert

GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz lashed out at Fox News over coverage of Donald Trump after a heated interview with Sean Hannity earlier this week.

When asked on “The Dom Giordano Program” about coverage of Trump’s claims of unfair “voterless elections” in states like Wyoming and Colorado, Cruz said, “They know it’s not true.”

“Donald doesn’t handle losing well, and when we loses, he cries and he screams and he whines and he curses and he insults everybody,” Cruz said. “So when Donald lost five states in a row in landslide elections, that’s when they began making up this nonsense about voterless elections.”

On Wednesday, Cruz and Fox host Hannity had a testy exchange over the delegate process that Trump has repeatedly called “rigged.”

“The media loves to obsess about process, this process, and this whining from the Trump campaign, is all silly,” Cruz told Hannity. “The only people asking this question are the hardcore Donald Trump supporters.”

Giordano asked Cruz “what the heck is going on with this whole deal here on what should be a home court for a constitutional conservative.”

“Fox News has got to decide what stories they want to air and what stories they want to tell,” Cruz responded. “I’m not going to worry about who they’re rooting for and what surrogates they put on and what messages they push. I’m gonna focus on my own positive message.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Cruz knocks Fox News after clash with Hannity
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 03:17:35 am »
It's obvious to everybody but Hannity that Hannity is in the tank for Trump. It's really nauseating.

I'm so disgusted with this year's choices.  I'm sitting the presidential out.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 03:45:04 am »
Fox has despised Cruz from the beginning--except I thought Hannity was his friend, until a couple days ago.  Greta hates him more than anyone..  When Cruz won Wisconsin, Fox immediately started to cover New York and all the changes Trump had made to his campaign staff.  Had Cruz made changes, Fox would call it a sign that Cruz was desperate.  The fanfare they had for Trump's win was as if he was Pres-elect.  Cruz, the loser, got a small bleep because he came in third. No mention that Cruz got more popular votes in Wis. than Trump got in NY.  How many know that?  That may have blunted his NY win a little.  But now it's Trump all the way and don't try to stop him. :pondering:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 03:45:19 am »
It's obvious to everybody but Hannity that Hannity is in the tank for Trump. It's really nauseating.

I think guys like Hannity and Bolling like Trump on a personal basis because if you are a NYC mover and shaker Trump always has a room in Atlantic City or a Tee Time and bungalow at Mar-A-Lago for you.

"It's a relationship business."

I'm not saying any of this was pay-for-play or anything nefarious but they are loyal to the Donald who was a guy who was their link to glamor and threw money to anyone in that corrupt Manhattan media/political/wall street cesspool machine he could to get a favorable return.

Here's the ROI.  FU Sean.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 03:51:31 am »
I think guys like Hannity and Bolling like Trump on a personal basis because if you are a NYC mover and shaker Trump always has a room in Atlantic City or a Tee Time and bungalow at Mar-A-Lago for you.

"It's a relationship business."

I'm not saying any of this was pay-for-play or anything nefarious but they are loyal to the Donald who was a guy who was their link to glamor and threw money to anyone in that corrupt Manhattan media/political/wall street cesspool machine he could to get a favorable return.

Here's the ROI.  FU Sean.

Yep.  Those Manhattanites all hang together, go to the same cocktail parties.  It's just that Hannity seemed to want to play straight down the middle.  He hasn't.  Neither has Rush.  Both enabled Trump and now that the campfire they blew on has turned into a forest fire, they've got to protect their access by sucking up. 

So disappointed in people I loved to listen to:  Hannity, Rush, Steyn, O'Reilly.  All in the Trump tank .

Anderson Cooper is much more reliable for me.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 03:56:29 am »
Fox has despised Cruz from the beginning--except I thought Hannity was his friend, until a couple days ago.  Greta hates him more than anyone..  When Cruz won Wisconsin, Fox immediately started to cover New York and all the changes Trump had made to his campaign staff.  Had Cruz made changes, Fox would call it a sign that Cruz was desperate.  The fanfare they had for Trump's win was as if he was Pres-elect.  Cruz, the loser, got a small bleep because he came in third. No mention that Cruz got more popular votes in Wis. than Trump got in NY.  How many know that?  That may have blunted his NY win a little.  But now it's Trump all the way and don't try to stop him. :pondering:

My fervent hope and prayer is that the REAL people who make up the delegates of the Republican Party who have been persuaded that Cruz is the best possible GOP candidate and President see this too and it only steels their resolve.

Folks who support Ted Cruz are smart, engaged, informed and committed.   They're longtime activists and they are as insulted and outraged by Trump and his vile, vulgar campaign as some of us here are.

The media won't matter to the folks who are working the ground.   

When I saw Trump win New York and didn't have the self control to not talk about "rigged elections" -  and the media fawned over his "Presidential demeanor" -  I saw a "rigged election" and it wasn't coming from the Cruz campaign.   This was Hillary/Trump.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 10:00:10 pm »
Sean Hannity Addresses His Dustup With Ted Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixmg8fnyyA8

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 12:55:20 am »
I used to be a loyal listener of Hannity ... I find him less then credible now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 12:57:37 am »

Yes and Megyn Kelly is clearly in the tank for #NeverTrump.

Apparently Cruz whines about the media, too.  He's just like Trump!
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 02:08:12 am »
Yes and Megyn Kelly is clearly in the tank for #NeverTrump.

Apparently Cruz whines about the media, too.  He's just like Trump!

Wow.  That's  the biggest insult I've read in this forum ... comparing Cruz to Trump!  If I were your mother, I'd wash your mouth out with soap.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.