Author Topic: Obama’s ILLEGAL ALIEN Murders Young Girl, Then Mom Notices This SICK Thing About Her Funeral  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

April 20, 2016 by Dean James

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/04/20/obamas-illegal-alien-funeral/

Obama’s ILLEGAL ALIEN Murders Young Girl, Then Mom Notices This SICK Thing About Her Funeral

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –
The mother of a recent college graduate who was killed by an illegal alien who later fled the country after posting bail and remains at large, offered an emotional testimony Tuesday before the House Immigration and Border Security Subcommittee.

Michelle Root, the mother of 21-year old Sarah Root, spoke about the devastation of losing her daughter at the hands of Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant who killed Root while street-racing drunk, Carolyn May at Breitbart reports. Mejia was able to flee when Immigration and Customs Enforcement declined to detain him and he was able to post bail.

Get this- he wasn’t detained by immigration officials because his offense did “not constitute a crime of violence,” the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said in a March letter to Congress.

DID NOT CONSTITUTE A CRIME OF VIOLENCE? ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME??? WHAT IS MORE VIOLENT THAN MURDER???

“Eswin spent four days in jail and is believed to have fled the country,” Michelle Root said. “He posted $5,000 bond, which was less than the cost it was to bury my daughter Sarah. Because of the lack of controls, the police, immigration, U.S. Marshals and law enforcement have little or no information on his whereabouts.”

We have Barack Hussein Obama to blame for this.

Root testified before the Immigration and Border Security Subcommittee, alongside Laura Wilkerson, the mother of Josh Wilkerson — who was tortured and murdered by an illegal immigrant — at a hearing examining the victims of illegal immigrant crime.

“Eswin was not a stranger to law enforcement and failed to honor his legal obligations for minortraffic infractions, prior to killing my daughter,” she said. “Now a failed local judicial system that set his bail too low coupled with flawed Obama administration policies have rewarded the illegal and punished my family and hampered law enforcement in their investigations.”

Mejia is now on ICE’s Most Wanted List.

Sadly this story is commonplace in America, thanks to Obama and his failed policies.

Donald Trump, on the other hand is the opposite of Hussein. Trump understands how urgent the problems are at our border. These illegal aliens are pure evil. They are drunks, drug addicts, rapists and murderers. Obama’s kind of people. But not Trump’s or mine.

We need to get these scumbags out of America and KEEP THEM OUT! Kissing their butts for votes won’t get the job done.

We need to be aggressive and that is exactly what Trump will be. Cruz will never get the job done.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 02:59:10 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This is sad but putting the emotions aside that the killer was Mexican, in actuality it probably isn't as big a miscarriage of justice as was the "affluenza" kid.

Offline Millee

And this subcommittee she testified for couldn't care less.   :chairbang:

Offline Charlespg

And this subcommittee she testified for couldn't care less.   :chairbang:
Hell congress does  not give a damm period  **nononono*
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton