Author Topic: “#Mizzou Black Students Need to Stop Protesting and Start Killing”  (Read 452 times)

rangerrebew

“#Mizzou Black Students Need to Stop Protesting and Start Killing”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262579/mizzou-black-students-need-stop-protesting-and-daniel-greenfield

April 20, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

A little flashback. This whole campus protest wave began when a rich kid started a hunger strike over a supposed fecal swastika. This is what the crybullying quickly escalated to.

Just days after protesters successfully toppled the University of Missouri’s president and chancellor last fall, a white student forwarded her professor a disturbing tweet. “#Mizzou black students need to stop protesting and start killing,” it said. “The white supremacy made it clear they aint hearing it.”

The ominous tweet had already received 16 retweets and 3 likes. The professor forwarded the message onto interim administration and the university’s police, adding that he was unsure whether the person who had sent the tweet was a student. But, he wrote, his student was scared to come to class.

Meanwhile the crybullies were howling about how stressed out they were doing all this "decolonization" work and educating everyone about white supremacy. People like this were demanding safe spaces. Meanwhile a media and an administration approved hate group was prowling the campus.

On Oct. 7, as the protests had started to pick up steam, a student wrote to the chancellor describing her encounter with a group of Black Lives Matter supporters.

“Everyone has freedom of speech and expression,” she wrote, “but this was a large group of people. I know I’m not alone in saying that I felt very unsafe and targeted when I encountered them,” describing “people screaming at me from the sidewalk.” She wrote that “all lives matter and discrimination should be fought against,” but she feared “that group brought more division, hostility and discrimination than that one man [yelling racial slurs] could have.”

There were repeated concerns by white female students about intimidation. That were and will be ignored by the media.

"I normally take walks around the campus a couple of times a day but currently am afraid to do so because I am white. My daughter goes to school at Mizzou, has some night classes, and she is now afraid to walk around campus and go to class because she is white.”

That same day, a parent wrote to the heads of the university on behalf of her daughter, who she said was so frightened she was trying to transfer out of the university.

“My white female student is being mobbed on her way to class and shouted at while being pushed claiming she’s a racist solely because of the color of her skin. … In the last 2 days she’s had 3 cancelled classes so her teachers could participate in this nonsense. So we’re paying for our child’s teachers to protest instead of educate?” she wrote.

This is why so many students transferred out.

What happened at Mizzou was a hate crime. It was a hate crime overseen by the media and Obama.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:04:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mizzou:

Dead college with gates still open...