Author Topic: Treasury Announces Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill, Breitbart Commenters Erupt in Racism  (Read 950 times)

HonestJohn

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45863_Treasury_Announces_Harriet_Tubman_on_$20_Bill_Breitbart_Commenters_Erupt_in_Racism

by Charles Johnson

The Treasury Department announced today that a portrait of former slave Harriet Tubman will replace President Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill, the first African American ever to be featured on US money.

Normal people in the United States are probably pleased to see this; it’s a long overdue symbolic acknowledgment of people who’ve marginalized and ignored for too long.

But let’s check in at Breitbart “News” and see how their very numerous and vocal commenting community is reacting to this, shall we?

These excerpts from their comment section are hidden by default, for reasons that will be obvious.

[float=left]Yep, the US Government (Emperor Nggr) doesn’t like winners.

[…]

Looks like its going to be all Fives and Tens for me, from now on. Like I would ever carry a bill with a PC nggrr on it.

[…]

Harriet Tubman was nobody, just another magic negro media creation to try and make blacks feel like they ever contributed anything to this country.

[…]

Instead of changing out the currency, at great expense, why not just saturate the bills with the oder of KFC, WATERMELLON, etc? Would that not please them?

[…]

Watermellon scented would be kind of nice! Cover up the smell of seminal fluids and cocaine.

[…]

If they want to make the black folk happy and comfortable, then have her holding an EBT card in one hand and bindle of heroin in the other, while smoking a crack pipe.

[…]

Lol, who cares? F the nggrrs.

[…]

The simian features in the $20 portrait are what shocked me.

[…]

I will watermelon stamp mine, pass down the line!

[…]

Put Obammy on a three dollar bill

[…]

Can’t. He’s still alive.

[…]

We can fix that.

[…]

The United States Of Negro…

[…]

Chimps of America

[…]

Watermelon rubber stamps can be purchased on Amazon, in case anyone wants to start come race controversy with this new $20 bill.

[…]

Is Jane Goodall on the back?

[…]

She mated with Chimps.

[…]

The Swahili Mega Lips $100 bill is next.

[…]

Put a watermelon on the back.

[…]

Will my wallet close with them big lips in there?

[…]

Finally Koko the Gorilla’s sign language skills get her honored!

[…]

White Genocide via Currency

[…]

Well I’ve heard of chump change, now we have chimp change.
[/float]

This is just from the first few pages of more than 2000 comments in just a short time. There’s absolutely no difference between Breitbart “News” and the Stormfront white supremacist site now. Breitbart has turned racism into a right wing business model.

---

Edited to fix link.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:12:40 pm by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

Trumpbart and a free Trump forum filled with the acolytes of the Orange one... nets this.

Who's surprised?  I'm not.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm a bit surprised. The Trump supporters that took the place over seem to have this ideology but you would think a person running the comments section would put a stop to it. It looks really bad for the Trumbart site.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Welp, not about to start giving LGF any clicks, can't stand that guy. But he's right on this.

Offline sinkspur

Why is this a surprise?  A month ago, Trumpbart featured "A guide to the alt-right."  They WANT the Stormfront folks to replace those who couldn't stomach a publication that wouldn't stand by its reporter.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Obama for the new $3 bill?

Offline musiclady

Maybe the Treasury Dept. finally decided to hide the racist roots of their beloved Dem party.  Jackson was one bad guy......
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:29:52 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

Obama for the new $3 bill?

Bill Clinton has been on that one since the '90s.

Maybe the $13 dollar bill?

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm a bit surprised. The Trump supporters that took the place over seem to have this ideology but you would think a person running the comments section would put a stop to it. It looks really bad for the Trumbart site.

Word must have got out that Tubman was a member of the GOP, and liked by the then "GOP establishment".
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Word must have got out that Tubman was a member of the GOP, and liked by the then "GOP establishment".

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Maybe they're pro-Trump, racist, and don't care who knows it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Little Green Footballs, with Charles Johnson used to be a reliably thoughtful, conservative site, until Charles took some kind of weird turn and went 180 in the other direction.  I mean weird turn.

I went to the site and saw a lot of comments, but nothing like what he said was there.  I flat-out don't believe him unless I can see it at the site. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Little Green Footballs, with Charles Johnson used to be a reliably thoughtful, conservative site, until Charles took some kind of weird turn and went 180 in the other direction.  I mean weird turn.

I went to the site and saw a lot of comments, but nothing like what he said was there.  I flat-out don't believe him unless I can see it at the site.

Agreed. Wasn't like it was portrayed at all.

Offline NavyCanDo

Unless you are someone who still holds a grudge against the abolitionist of the 1800s, then I can't see how anyone can object. But then again living for a time in the south,  I know such people still exist.

But my vote would have gone towards Frederick Douglass who was even more influential on Washington. And he has some striking portraits that would have looked great on the front of the bill. Harriet Tubman in her full body pose/with gun, could have been put on the back of the bill.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

That was a long time ago. That place went weird at least 10 years ago. I can't remember the last time I even went there.

Offline Frank Cannon

Unless you are someone who still holds a grudge against the abolitionist of the 1800s, then I can't see how anyone can object. But then again living for a time in the south,  I know such people still exist.

But my vote would have gone towards Frederick Douglass who was even more influential on Washington. And he has some striking portraits that would have looked great on the front of the bill. Harriet Tubman in her full body pose/with gun, could have been put on the back of the bill.

Let's be honest here. Lew got orders from the Regime that they wanted a minority and a woman on the bill cause that's how they roll. It is just unfortunate for the WH that Lew doesn't know any history before 1968. I'm quite sure they were looking for more of the Commie Pinko type.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I am no Rachel Dolezal.  I am not ashamed to be born white, but I have always been ashamed that racists infest my party.  In 1995 I worked for my state party as a fundraiser, and even in purple WI I had to endure the mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging f*cktards who thought they were superior because inbreeding suppressed their melanin.

Progress is grand.

I am so proud of the BR friends who posted here today.  Honest John, AbaraXas, Weird Tolkienish Figure, sinkspur, musiclady, NavyCanDo, Bill Cipher, and Sanguine have all reveled a side of themselves today.

A side that is unashamed to be called race traitors or n*gger lovers.

I do not want to be the Rachel Dolezal of TBR.

I don't really care about minorities.  I am not up for the struggle.  but I don't want to my party to stand for white supremacy either.

While I can't stop the MSM from portraying us as evil and ignorant, I am happy we don't give them ammunition.

Big Ups Briefers!!!!