Author Topic: Campus Cop Fired For Arresting Black Man Who Punched A White Woman In the Face  (Read 1138 times)

rangerrebew

Campus Cop Fired For Arresting Black Man Who Punched A White Woman In the Face

http://downtrend.com/71superb/campus-cop-fired-for-arresting-black-man-whom-punched-a-white-woman-in-the-face

April 20, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Here is a story that is all of the Black Lives Matter anti-cop/anti-white people bullshit rolled into one gigantic racism turd. A police officer has lost his job because he arrested a black man who had just punched a white woman in the face. It’s official; whacko activists have managed to piss away any sanity we had left in this country.

The News & Observer reports that last month 26-year-old black man Patrick Myrick started some shit with 23-year-old Amber Best, a white woman, in front of a nightclub in Greenville, NC. Being a super bad-ass, Myrick punched the woman in the face, knocking her to the ground. This black guy probably thought he had taken care of business, but this woman had friends and they didn’t think it was too cool of him punching her.

Best’s friends Theresa Lee, Mack Humbles and Mark Privette, chased Myrick onto the Eastern Carolina University campus and beat his ass near the dining hall. Myrick got some cuts and bruises but wasn’t seriously injured, and let’s face it; he got what he deserved for punching a woman in the face.

ECU campus police showed up and one of the officers arrested Myrick because he was going on the information that the black man had punched a woman, which he did. BTW, absolutely no one is disputing that Myrick assaulted the woman.

Now here’s where things get messed up. Both Lee and Myrick are students at ECU. Lee was kicked out of school because of this incident, but Myrick was not.

“We are appalled by the brutality of the incident. We’ll have zero tolerance for allowing these kind of things on our campus,” said ECU Chancellor Steve Ballard. “As chancellor of this university, I’m very concerned that race could have been a factor.”

So the school Chancellor is “appalled” that Myrick got his comeuppance, but not that a male student physically assaulted a female? Also, was race a factor when the black man punched the white woman, or did it only come into play when the white people went after the black assailant? Like I said, very messed up.

Lee, Humbles, and Privette have since been arrested and charged with inflicting serious bodily injury, even though they really didn’t. Plus, ECU has asked the FBI to investigate if these three are guilty of a hate crime. Again, no such request was made for the black guy punching the white woman.

And here’s the icing on this bullshit cake: Officer Ralph Whitehurst, a 12-year veteran of the ECU campus police, was fired on Tuesday because he had placed Myrick in handcuffs. The official reason for his firing was listed as he failed to follow proper procedures. Oh, did I mention that Whitehurst is also a white guy? Hmm…

This really is the Black Lives Matter wet dream scenario. A white cop was fired for doing his job. A black thug got away with punching a white person in the face. White people are in jail and kicked out of school for standing up to black anti-social criminal activity. The Feds are coming in to find more ways to f*ck over the white people. The only thing left is if this black piece of shit can sue the university and get a big undeserved settlement.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:16:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sue sue sue sue sue sue sue.

I never understood why conservatives hates lawyers as much as they do. We have to use the left's weapon against them.

Offline Millee

This country has officially gone batshit insane.   **nononono*

rangerrebew

Too bad she wasn't packing heat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Some years' ago, back over on "that other site", I put up a post to this effect:

... that someday we were going to reach the point where it became all-but impossible to prosecute a black for -any- crime, but whites would be routinely punished for "racist" crimes, bigotry, etc.

Seems like we're jes' 'bout there rightz now!

Offline Charlespg

Time to defund ECU and yank their accreditation

thats what will get their attention
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline flowers

Some years' ago, back over on "that other site", I put up a post to this effect:

... that someday we were going to reach the point where it became all-but impossible to prosecute a black for -any- crime, but whites would be routinely punished for "racist" crimes, bigotry, etc.

Seems like we're jes' 'bout there rightz now!
Yes we are almost there.  **nononono*

Bill Cipher

Sue sue sue sue sue sue sue.

I never understood why conservatives hates lawyers as much as they do. We have to use the left's weapon against them.

Sue em all!