Author Topic: White Guy Tells College Students he is a Chinese Woman: Hilarity Ensues  (Read 1192 times)

geronl

This is why America is doomed. Schools and media haven't just brainwashed the people, they have reprogrammed them into complete morons. The rest of the world must see this idiocy and laugh.

This is what the radical fringe left have done to a once great nation. Now a nation that can't and won't see the painfully obvious, like which restroom to use....

The kind of stupid that thinks Trump is a Republican or that a $300,000 college loan to be qualified for a $30,000 a year job makes sense.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/04/white-guy-tells-college-students-hes-chinese-woman-hilarity-ensues/

What happens when students find out that that man standing in front of them ‘self identifies’ as a Chinese woman? Watch as they squirm to desperately avoid offending him. This is awesome.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep, we got transgender, and now transracial, and pretty soon...transgenerational (as in pedophile)!

It will not stop till they have free reign to bugger the children.
The Republic is lost.

geronl

Yep, we got transgender, and now transracial, and pretty soon...transgenerational (as in pedophile)!

It will not stop till they have free reign to bugger the children.

It will stop or be stopped eventually, and it might have to be violent

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is something I've struggled with all my life and I might as well come out of the closet. You see, no matter what I look like out the outside, on the inside I feel like a different person. I really don't identify with my appearance. I hope everyone can have compassion for what I'm about to reveal. For inside, I truly do feel like I'm an Austrian bodybuilder. I'm transschwarzenegger.

geronl

I posted this in a Facebook Group that bills itself as very politically incorrect, they proudly post the most insane things...

guess what happened....

They all sounded like social justice warriors defending the students and stuff. wow.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/397255183810726/permalink/516697458533164/?comment_id=516898748513035&reply_comment_id=516911268511783&notif_t=group_comment&notif_id=1461124516737529

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
At the rate we're going, islam won't have to putsch very hard to conquer us.

We're doing a great job plunging downward towards defeat all by ourselves!

Wingnut

I posted this in a Facebook Group that bills itself as very politically incorrect, they proudly post the most insane things...

guess what happened....

They all sounded like social justice warriors defending the students and stuff. wow.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/397255183810726/permalink/516697458533164/?comment_id=516898748513035&reply_comment_id=516911268511783&notif_t=group_comment&notif_id=1461124516737529

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home

Looks like the place was zuckerburged.