Author Topic: Lyin' Ted, Trump will get rid of the Second Amendment  (Read 795 times)

A-Lert

Lyin' Ted, Trump will get rid of the Second Amendment
« on: April 19, 2016, 02:51:49 am »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269448-cruz-trump-will-get-rid-of-the-second-amendment

Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz on Sunday said primary rival Donald Trump will erase the Second Amendment if he is elected.

“And if Donald Trump becomes president, the Second Amendment will be written out of the Constitution, because it is abundantly clear that Donald Trump is not a conservative,” Cruz said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Trump has regularly insisted on the campaign trail that he is in favor of the right to keep and bear arms.

Bill Cipher

Re: Lyin' Ted, Trump will get rid of the Second Amendment
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 03:21:58 am »
88finger point

A-Lert

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 04:28:37 am »
Why would someone allegedly as  intelligent as lyin'Ted, say something as mindless and stupid? Because he is a lawyer and politician?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:29:02 am by A-Lert »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 04:36:04 am »
Why would someone allegedly as  intelligent as lyin'Ted, say something as mindless and stupid? Because he is a lawyer and politician?
Well in case you didn't already know, how do you think he got his name :silly:
That is right up there with ridiculous crap Ted says. **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 04:43:54 am »
Well in case you didn't already know, how do you think he got his name :silly:
That is right up there with ridiculous crap Ted says. **nononono*

You couldn't be more right. What would make anyone thing that Trump is not being genuine on his new found love of the Second Amendment during an election cycle?

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”-Donny Trump D NY

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 04:50:44 am »
You couldn't be more right. What would make anyone thing that Trump is not being genuine on his new found love of the Second Amendment during an election cycle?

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”-Donny Trump D NY

That has nothing to do with getting rid of the second amendment
 **nononono* **nononono*
You guys are grabbing at straws .. Ted knows full well that it is a lie.
He walks a fine line when speaking, but he is still lying no matter how he twists the facts!
 :th_10444:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 04:54:11 am »

By Sopan Deb CBS News October 3, 2015, 7:42 PM

Donald ​Trump takes on gun control, mass shootings

FRANKLIN, Tenn. -- As the seemingly endless debate on gun control rages in the country in the wake of yet another mass shooting, GOP front-runner Donald Trump took the stage in Franklin, Tennessee, on Saturday and made his thoughts clear in front of a raucous crowd.

Trump said he was a staunch advocate of the Second Amendment and that any gun legislation that emerges as a result of mass shootings in the U.S. should be limited to addressing mental health.

He went as far as to imply that if teachers were armed at Oregon's Umpqua Community College, where nine people were killed on Thursday, the campus "would have been a hell of a lot better off."

"The Second Amendment of our Constitution is clear," Trump said, reading from his second policy paper on gun rights. "Every time something happens, they don't blame mental illness -- that our mental healthcare is out of whack and all of the other problems. And by the way, it was a gun-free zone. I will tell you -- if you had a couple of the teachers or somebody with guns in that room, you would have been a hell of a lot better off."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 04:56:37 am »
That has nothing to do with getting rid of the second amendment
 **nononono* **nononono*
You guys are grabbing at straws .. Ted knows full well that it is a lie.
He walks a fine line when speaking, but he is still lying no matter how he twists the facts!
 :th_10444:

Sooooo.....wanting to expand gun restrictions is a good thing?

A-Lert

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 05:08:47 am »
Sooooo.....wanting to expand gun restrictions is a good thing?

Try to keep up, Frank. It is 2016.

FRANKLIN, Tenn. -- As the seemingly endless debate on gun control rages in the country in the wake of yet another mass shooting, GOP front-runner Donald Trump took the stage in Franklin, Tennessee, on Saturday and made his thoughts clear in front of a raucous crowd.

Trump said he was a staunch advocate of the Second Amendment and that any gun legislation that emerges as a result of mass shootings in the U.S. should be limited to addressing mental health.

He went as far as to imply that if teachers were armed at Oregon's Umpqua Community College, where nine people were killed on Thursday, the campus "would have been a hell of a lot better off."

"The Second Amendment of our Constitution is clear," Trump said, reading from his second policy paper on gun rights. "Every time something happens, they don't blame mental illness -- that our mental healthcare is out of whack and all of the other problems. And by the way, it was a gun-free zone. I will tell you -- if you had a couple of the teachers or somebody with guns in that room, you would have been a hell of a lot better off."