Author Topic: Sick and Tired of Drudge? A GREAT Alternative Has Arrived!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sick and Tired of Drudge? A GREAT Alternative Has Arrived!
« on: April 17, 2016, 08:25:17 pm »
The Drudge Report, founded by Matt Drudge, has been a longtime staple for conservatives seeking an alternative to the mainstream media’s liberal propaganda. Sure, Drudge linked to and drove traffic (and therefore, profits) to leftist media outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post, but at least Drudge cherry picked the stories conservatives and libertarians may have an interest in, and changed the original headline into how it would be written if the mainstream media weren’t so slanted.

But now Drudge, with the help of editor Charles Hurt, a frequent commentator on FOX News, has become little more than a propaganda site for the Donald Trump campaign, ignoring unflattering news about Trump, while reporting every story that could be spun as favorable to the populist agitator.

Along with Breitbart and blogs like the Gateway Pundit, Drudge has shown its true colors — throwing it’s sizable influence behind a candidate that is hardly a conservative and who changes his positions so frequently that it’s difficult to tell what he really stands for — including whether he would respect the constitutional limitations the Constitution places on the president.

Thankfully, there is an alternative to Drudge and you won’t see Miley Cyrus or promotion of candidates who go against the principles America was founded on.

It’s called The Liberty Daily and you’ll notice very little cross-over with Drudge. It was founded by the husband and wife team of Matthew and Jennifer Burke......

http://politichicks.com/2016/04/brooke-mcgowan-sick-and-tired-of-drudge-a-great-alternative-has-arrived/

http://thelibertydaily.com/

I also noticed they don't source kook sites like Infowars and it doesn't have the annoying auto-reload every few minutes.

Online mountaineer

Re: Sick and Tired of Drudge? A GREAT Alternative Has Arrived!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 09:17:10 pm »
They do link to FR. I was thinking of suggesting they drop it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 05:41:22 pm »
Yes, I am sick of Drudge!

Good find.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 03:14:07 am »
Thanks!!

geronl

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 03:15:24 am »
Another...

socialnewswatch.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 03:31:10 am »
Great timing. I always had my homepage set to Drudge on my laptop. Just today I was thinking I should dump it because it is a pimp site for stupidity. This will do nicely.

BTW, Morgan Brittany still looks hot looking at the Polichicks page. She has to be like 110 now.

Yes. I watched Dallas.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 03:31:39 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 09:51:59 pm »
Very nice find indeed. I would expect begining now, that a lot of TBR stories will link back to it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn