Author Topic: Michelle Fields - The Hit Woman Behind The Attack On Donald Trump - Attention Seeker Or Paid Operative?  (Read 2737 times)

A-Lert

http://allnewspipeline.com/Michellel_Fields_Operative_Behind_Hit_On_Donald_Trump.php

Michelle Fields - The Hit Woman Behind The Attack On Donald Trump - Attention Seeker Or Paid Operative?

Two days after Donald Trump’s press conference at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, Former anti-Trump Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields took to the pages of Breitbart in an article titled "In Her Own Words," where she described her "story" about what had happened when she was persistently trying to question Donald Trump and she was nudged aside so he could exit the location, and she stated at the very top of that article "I never sought to be part of the story," and ended with "I hope this article answers those questions and I can get back to reporting the news, not being a part of it."

Ms.Fields' own words caught on audio that night, plus her own subsequent actions immediately following her article, shows she not only did seek to become "part of" the story but actively set herself up as a political hit woman behind the recent attacks against the Donald Trump campaign.

According to Ms. Fields, Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski grabbed her, nearly threw her to the ground and bruised her arm, and then she filed formal assault charges against him and he is being charged with simply battery, to which Greta Van Susteren and a police detective explain in the video over at Gateway Pundit, there is no way he will be found guilty of it. With the Secret Service now stating that Ms. Fields first made unwanted physical contact with Trump, and was warned by agents to stop... before the incident in question, a bigger picture emerges.

Tonight former homicide detective Ted Williams and former prosecutor Katie Phang joined Greta to discuss the case.

Greta and her guests all agreed there is no way they can win this case in court and the only reason Corey was charged was because he is associated with Donald Trump. Greta said:

“In my wildest dreams I don’t see how a jury ever convicts on this with all the ambiguity. In fact, it looks like two Secret Service who were protecting Donald Trump are reaching for her. I don’t know whether or not that is what is provoking the bruises or not. That’s the problem. Here’s your reasonable doubt right there.”

Proof that Ms. Fields was lying through her teeth in her essay "Michelle Fields: In Her Own Words," comes from a partial transcript of an audio taken the night of the event, then later the audio itself after 50 seconds had been clipped from it, where Fields and another reporter discussed the "incident" then she gave him permission to write about in the Washington Post.  That Wapo reporter has now been accused of destroying evidence of setting up this elaborate hoax as a political hit against the Trump campaign.

That was two days before Ms. Fields claimed she "never sought to be part of the story." Immediately after that claim, Ms. Fields went on a variety of shows, including Megyn Kelly, ABC News and others, where she claimed this incident was as bad as her father's death and that she was violated," clear evidence that she was seeking to become part of the story, contrary to her assertions in her own article.

There is no doubt in my mind after listening to the audio of the "discussion" between Fields and Ben Terris, the Wapo reporter, and the subsequent actions of Ms. Fields after the "incident," that Ms. Fields not only sought to become the story and had every intention of staying part of the story.

The only question in my mind is whether Ms. Fields is simply an attention seeker or if she is actually a paid operative, a hired hitwoman, and whether she is receiving any form of financial compensation from anti-Trump forces?

Bill Cipher

A-Lert

Ms. Fields, serial liar, false accuser, hoaxer and attention whore.

Are all the conservative women, who demanded that Trump fire Lewandowski, now  apologizing for being biased, judgemental, hateful and wrong?  I haven't seen any apologies, but maybe I missed them.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Are all the conservative women, who demanded that Trump fire Lewandowski, now  apologizing for being biased, judgemental, hateful and wrong?  I haven't seen any apologies, but maybe I missed them.

The tinfoil is too damned tight!

:mauslaff: 8detect8 :rolling:
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

Trump employs 22,000 people. He's a smart businessman. He's contributed nearly a half million dollars to the "Stupid Party" in the last decade. Your personal attacks and insults are pathetic, little willy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:46:35 pm by mystery-ak »

Bill Cipher

Trump employs 22,000 people. He's a smart businessman. He's contributed nearly a half million dollars to the "Stupid Party" in the last decade. Your personal attacks and insults are pathetic, little willy.

Right.  I hire thousands myself every time I book a flight on a plane.

A-Lert

The tinfoil is too damned tight!

:mauslaff: 8detect8 :rolling:

Well who wrapped you?

Bill Cipher

Well who wrapped you?

Now That is a comeback!  Free Vulcan must be curled up in a tight little ball sobbing like a baby.

:mauslaff:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now That is a comeback!  Free Vulcan must be curled up in a tight little ball sobbing like a baby.

:mauslaff:

Ain't no good comeback to triple emojis and Jimmie McMillan!  :laugh:
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

A presidential candidate's campaign manager assaults a reporter on camera and we're still blaming the victim?

No wonder Democrats think we're all a bunch of misogynist pigs.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

A presidential candidate's campaign manager assaults a reporter on camera and we're still blaming the victim?

No wonder Democrats think we're all a bunch of misogynist pigs.

Assaults? Charges were dropped by the DA because of insufficient evidence.   Ms. Fields history of lies and false accusations are well known.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Assaults? Charges were dropped by the DA because of insufficient evidence.   Ms. Fields history of lies and false accusations are well known.
So you're saying what was there the video was faked?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The video I saw showed her abruptly changing direction after he reached for her. His grip would have been underhanded, which would have left the bruises shown in other images. (finger print bruises on top of the wrist).  Half of the trick to herding people away from a client is to do so discreetly but firmly as not to draw attention. Either his grip was excessive, he was incensed, or both, or maybe she just bruises more easily than others, but the whole body of evidence seemed to indicate there was something to her claims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

She was pro-Trump. She worked for a Trumpaganda site. All she asked for was an apology.

But Trump staying true to his New Yawk values had to trash her and drag her through the mud and lie about her and defame her. He would rather try to destroy a person than apologize for being wrong.

He does not have the temperament to be President. He is not even good at being a human being.

Offline Frank Cannon

Right.  I hire thousands myself every time I book a flight on a plane.

LOL. Dead on.

Wingnut

He does not have the temperament to be President. He is not even good at being a human being.

But but, he will change when elected and be the best President evar. 

A-Lert

'After reviewing the evidence in the case, the state attorney said he doesn't feel there is enough evidence to pursue criminal charges. He explained that while police are required to meet a "probable cause" threshold to make an arrest, prosecutors must believe they have a chance to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the battery occurred and get a conviction.'

Ms. Fields, the serial liar, can now file a civil suit if she desires. I hope she does.

A-Lert

'Aronberg also denied that any political calculations went into his decision. He is a registered Democrat and has supported Hillary Clinton, but he also noted that he shared a bathroom at law school with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Trump's Republican opponent, and knew former candidate Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida.

"My political affiliation and my political leanings are very public, but they don't come inside this office," Aronberg said. "The sole bearing on our decision was the facts of this case and the law"'