Author Topic: Donald Trump Uses the Wall Street Journal to Prove He Is One Truly Stupid Person  (Read 974 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump Uses the Wall Street Journal to Prove He Is One Truly Stupid Person

Donald Trump is a monumental incompetent. There is no kinder way of putting it. His name, in business is associated with an excess of hype followed by abject failure and bankruptcy. He is the poster child for the small-handed rich kid, who, being born on third base, trips over his own shoelaces, does a faceplant, and then demands to be given credit for a home run because he really could have done it if things had gone the way he wanted.

His campaign is in crisis. He has divided his campaign staff into warring tribes that spend more time fighting each other for butt-kissing festivals with Trump than they do trying to run a national primary campaign. He is at the point where he needs a run of amazing luck to win the nomination on the first ballot and he has proved singularly inept a wrangling delegates to achieve that goal.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/15/donald-trump-uses-wall-street-journal-prove-one-truly-stupid-person/

He whines because he is so incompetent he doesn't understand that not all states allow Democrats to vote Republican.  He also can't even figure out when the deadline was for his own children to register.  A competent candidate and father would have known.  Kids are incompetent also as adults who are out there on the campaign trail.  Pushing Dad but not being able to even vote for him.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:59:43 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Yes, really stupid.....the leading GOP candidate, a CEO who has 22,000 employees and a man that's contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Republican party. :facepalm2:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yes, really stupid.....the leading GOP candidate, a CEO who has 22,000 employees and a man that's contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Republican party. :facepalm2:

Give a thousand to get five thousand.  Play the lobby game.  And when the deal falls just file for bankruptcy.  All of those illegal immigrant employee's .  Yes we know about them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Give a thousand to get five thousand.  Play the lobby game.  And when the deal falls just file for bankruptcy.  All of those illegal immigrant employee's .  Yes we know about them.

:yawn2:

Offline Chosen Daughter

:yawn2:

You know that you can take a nap don't you.  Go ahead you need it.

Wingnut

Trump is the a perfect Amway MLM salesman.   His plan for America....  invite your friends over for a investment opportunity party...  and everyone gets free parting gifts.

A-Lert

You know that you can take a nap don't you.  Go ahead you need it.

After reading this fecal laced thread I need a shower.