Author Topic: Megyn Kelly: Meeting with Trump allowed us to 'clear the air'  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/276254-kelly-meeting-with-trump-allowed-us-to-clear-the-air

April 13, 2016, 09:30 pm
Megyn Kelly: Meeting with Trump allowed us to 'clear the air'

By Harper Neidig

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly said on her show "The Kelly File" Wednesday night that her meeting with Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump allowed the two to “clear the air.”

“The meeting was at my request and Mr. Trump was gracious enough to agree to it,” Kelly said on her show. “We met for about an hour, just the two of us, and had a chance to clear the air.

“Mr. Trump and I discussed the possibility of an interview, and I hope we will have news to announce on that soon.”

Trump late Wednesday said that he admires Kelly's attempt at burying the hatchet.
"I give her a lot of credit for doing what she did," he said during a Fox News town hall in Pittsburgh. "I think it was just time.  She was very, very nice."

A feud began between the two after the first Republican debate in August of last year, when Kelly asked the former reality television star about his history of making disparaging comments about women. He has frequently bashed her and her show on Twitter.

Trump boycotted a Fox News debate earlier this year that Kelly moderated, after the network mocked him for questioning her fairness.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Megyn Kelly: Meeting with Trump allowed us to 'clear the air'
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 01:55:53 pm »
And ask for the press secretary job in return for some quieter and gentler comments from her? :shrug:

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:19:54 pm »
And ask for the press secretary job in return for some quieter and gentler comments from her? :shrug:

Either that or they are going to announce their "engagement" after the election. :silly:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 03:43:53 pm »
Either that or they are going to announce their "engagement" after the election. :silly:

She's in her mid 40s.

A little too "seasoned" for The Donald.

“You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”  -  Donald Trump

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 04:13:28 pm »
A feud began between the two after the first Republican debate in August of last year

It wasn't a "feud"............ it was an all-out assault by Trump on Kelley, including his horrific, vulgar, sexist attack.

And one of the first times the bulk of America found out how terrible a human being he was.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.