Author Topic: If You’re Going To Accept TransGender…Then Get Ready For TransRacial  (Read 484 times)

rangerrebew

If You’re Going To Accept TransGender…Then Get Ready For TransRacial

http://clashdaily.com/2016/04/if-youre-going-to-accept-transgender-then-get-ready-for-transracial/

Welcome to Obamaland, where you can now be anything you say you want to be, despite it making no sense whatsoever. Did you know that you are now going to have to accept people who declare that they are actually another race than what they really are?

According to Christianity Today, the new trans issue on the rise is people who identify as transracial:

The coverage of Rachel Dolezal—the former president of a local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), who misrepresented herself as a black woman for nearly a decade—has launched countless questions, jokes, memes, and think pieces in response.

Because of the timing of the Dolezal news in the midst of a national discussion over gender identity, one common reaction has been: If we accept Caitlyn Jenner as transgender, then must we also embrace Rachel Dolezal as “transracial”? This line of thinking came up so often that “transracial” and the mocking hashtag “#TransracialLivesMatter” began trending on Twitter.

Many adoptees, like me, and a whole body of sociological tradition, take issue with this application of the term, which has been used since the 1970s to describe families formed through adoption where one or both parents has a different racial background than their children.

As a transracial adoptee, I know what it’s like to strain and struggle with racial identity. That’s why it’s even more hurtful and troubling to see black culture trivialized, worn like a Halloween costume, by someone like Dolezal.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:48:32 am by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

If we accept Caitlyn Jenner as transgender, then must we also embrace Rachel Dolezal as “transracial”?
Except we shouldn't accept Bruce Jenner as transgender, because there's no such thing. A man cannot style his hair, dab on a little lipstick and - voila! - become female (let alone achieve femaleness by having his parts snipped off). A woman who ingests some testosterone and grows a mustache is not a man. Appearance is not reality - and reality seems to be anathema to these folks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Can't you just see where lawyers are going to take this? You are arrested for murder, say.  The defense lawyer claims you couldn't be guilty because you where Johnathon Winters at the time.  You know its coming.   If a kid can have "affluenza" and beat a murder rap, being someone else can too. :thud:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:56:13 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Except we shouldn't accept Bruce Jenner as transgender, because there's no such thing. A man cannot style his hair, dab on a little lipstick and - voila! - become female (let alone achieve femaleness by having his parts snipped off). A woman who ingests some testosterone and grows a mustache is not a man. Appearance is not reality - and reality seems to be anathema to these folks.

If we are talking about normal, rational people you are, of course, correct.  Liberal judges, unfortunately, normally don't fit that description so whatever you say you are, they will allow you to be.

Online andy58-in-nh

Hey, wait a minute. I listen to blues and jazz, drink malt liquor and I absolutely love collared greens. Where's my reparations, mother******?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Hey, wait a minute. I listen to blues and jazz, drink malt liquor and I absolutely love collared greens. Where's my reparations, mother******?

I think your go to person for the problem would be Rachael Dolezal. :cheerlead:

Online mountaineer

If anyone knows transracial, it's she. Unless we can lump Squaw Elizabeth Warren into that mix, somehow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And pedophiles, get ready for those too.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

And pedophiles, get ready for those too.

But the only time you need to be a pedophile is when you are molesting children, otherwise you can just be a good person.