Author Topic: Rush: Why Didn't the Trump Campaign Say Something About Colorado Sooner?  (Read 1475 times)

A-Lert

Sweetie, this is getting old.  If you have nothing to say and nothing to add ... go make yourself a sandwich and stand down.  You may not be aware of this, but its becoming tedious spam.

Thanks.

Little Billy Cipher is my ankle-biting stalker. He and WTF are like posting twins.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You are like a popcorn fart RIV.  Slower than molasses in January

The way you're stalking me, I'm starting to think you've got a little crush on me.   ***blushing***

I should warn you though,  I am "taken" and he's too tough to beat, in every sense of the word.

But, thanks, Wingie.  Your attention is still flattering.   :kisses2:

Little Billy Cipher is my ankle-biting stalker. He and WTF are like posting twins.

I've got a few of my own.   :laugh:

Wingnut

The way you're stalking me, I'm starting to think you've got a little crush on me.   ***blushing***

I should warn you though,  I am "taken" and he's too tough to beat, in every sense of the word.

But, thanks, Wingie.  Your attention is still flattering.   :kisses2:

I see you have a sense of humor.  All the best to you and your better half!   When I say hello to you tomorrow  please at least flip me off...or say hello! :)

I see you have a sense of humor.  All the best to you and your better half!   When I say hello to you tomorrow  please at least flip me off...or say hello! :)

This is no longer funny, Wingnut.  I've read your posts about me on another thread and I've asked the moderators to intervene.

Wingnut

This is no longer funny, Wingnut.  I've read your posts about me on another thread and I've asked the moderators to intervene.

Cool.  nice knowing you.

Offline sinkspur

Relax RIV.  I intervened on your behalf on a thread.

Given your nastiness here, maybe I shouldn't have.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Relax RIV.  I intervened on your behalf on a thread.

Given your nastiness here, maybe I shouldn't have.

It's okay Sink.  I was a an bleep on the other thread.   Let her be pissed off at me.

Offline sinkspur

It's okay Sink.  I was a an bleep on the other thread.   Let her be pissed off at me.

Instead of gratitude, she flips off.

Trumpkins are just not very cordial these days.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.