Author Topic: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'  (Read 7017 times)

A-Lert

Re: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2016, 01:47:19 am »
His emoji's are devastating. The type of devastating that causes one to cry for hours in the shower trying to get clean.

You poor babies. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2016, 01:53:04 am »
Appropriating a pic from the heroic voters of Iraq to back up your misogynistic vulgarian is an insult to the Iraqis.

Thank you for that comment, sinkspur.   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2016, 01:53:49 am »
What do you mean "Angels in America" couldn't be more gay?  What nonsense!!

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2016, 01:56:06 am »
His emoji's are devastating. The type of devastating that causes one to cry for hours in the shower trying to get clean.

How many times has Alert posted the "laughing mouse" emoji? Does anyone know? I would guess it's half his posts, at least.

A-Lert

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2016, 01:58:37 am »
How many times has Alert posted the "laughing mouse" emoji? Does anyone know? I would guess it's half his posts, at least.

If you're so concerned, count them. Are you related to Chrissie Matthews?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2016, 02:03:09 am »

And apparently, he's proud of that........   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

A-Lert

« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2016, 02:05:21 am »
And apparently, he's proud of that........   **nononono*

Are you going to cry?

Bill Cipher

« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2016, 02:06:01 am »

Wingnut

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2016, 03:04:45 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2016, 03:09:32 am »

:boring:

That guy is just weird.  Asking if I were going to cry makes no sense in a sane world..........

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2016, 03:11:10 am »
That guy is just weird.  Asking if I were going to cry makes no sense in a sane world..........

Your going to cry? Here. This will cheer you up....

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 03:11:35 am by Frank Cannon »

A-Lert

« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2016, 05:29:53 am »

Well then, when are you going to stop whining?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2016, 05:32:51 am »

Great. Now I've seen Trump's feet.

***suicide***

PS: is it me or do they look really small?

Wingnut

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2016, 01:35:17 pm »
Great. Now I've seen Trump's feet.

***suicide***

PS: is it me or do they look really small?

As Mel Profitt once said" "Only the toes knows."

Offline musiclady

« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2016, 01:40:04 pm »
Your going to cry? Here. This will cheer you up....

I have A-lert on ignore (I put him there within a few days of when he signed on)...... so I'm cheerful almost all the time.  :laugh:

(And I'll stay that way as long as you stick around, Frank!)

Bill Cipher

« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2016, 01:40:09 pm »
Well then, when are you going to stop whining?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2016, 01:42:27 pm »

Is that seriously what he said??  Man, what a hoot that little fella is!

(Put him on ignore, Bill.  You'll live longer....... and your quality of life will improve exponentially!   ^-^)

Wingnut

« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2016, 01:45:51 pm »
Is that seriously what he said??  Man, what a hoot that little fella is!

(Put him on ignore, Bill.  You'll live longer....... and your quality of life will improve exponentially!   ^-^)

Very true.  It would help if people would stop quoting him in their replies too!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2016, 01:53:35 pm »
Very true.  It would help if people would stop quoting him in their replies too!

Agree.  The only time I see the complete nonsense he posts (incessantly) is when he's quoted by someone else.

These comments were actually funny, though....... the crying, whining accusation (I'm completely cheerful, thank you!) coming from the king of whine who supports the biggest crybaby in political history.  Dripping with irony, I'd say....

If everyone with intelligence would either put him on ignore, or completely ignore the drivel he posts, there would be much less arguing and much more intelligent conversation around here.

Wingnut

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2016, 02:11:36 pm »
Agree.  The only time I see the complete nonsense he posts (incessantly) is when he's quoted by someone else.

These comments were actually funny, though....... the crying, whining accusation (I'm completely cheerful, thank you!) coming from the king of whine who supports the biggest crybaby in political history.  Dripping with irony, I'd say....

If everyone with intelligence would either put him on ignore, or completely ignore the drivel he posts, there would be much less arguing and much more intelligent conversation around here.

We had a feature on another board I moderated called "Ghosted".   When a particularly troublesome or annoying person could not be roped in by traditional Moderating techniques he would be "ghosted".  Now that person would still have full access to the board and could post to topics.....but his/her posts were invisible to every board member except for the Moderators.    Every now and then a Mod would respond to the poor guys posts just to keep him from catching on.  Cruell? Maybe.  Effective.  Yes.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2016, 02:33:41 pm »

Ditto that!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2016, 02:40:55 pm »
We had a feature on another board I moderated called "Ghosted".   When a particularly troublesome or annoying person could not be roped in by traditional Moderating techniques he would be "ghosted".  Now that person would still have full access to the board and could post to topics.....but his/her posts were invisible to every board member except for the Moderators.    Every now and then a Mod would respond to the poor guys posts just to keep him from catching on.  Cruell? Maybe.  Effective.  Yes.

Sounds like it would be useful with this one.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2016, 02:44:07 pm »

That sounds remarkably effective.  The troll gets what s/he wants - to troll - and the other members don't have to put up with the abuse.  Brilliant!

Wingnut

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2016, 02:50:23 pm »
That sounds remarkably effective.  The troll gets what s/he wants - to troll - and the other members don't have to put up with the abuse.  Brilliant!
Sounds like it would be useful with this one.

If you click on the "Moderators Forum" link here you will see Myst and the Mod Crew discussing if they should find and add this hack. :whistle:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:51:14 pm by Wingnut »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2016, 04:40:10 pm »
If you click on the "Moderators Forum" link here you will see Myst and the Mod Crew discussing if they should find and add this hack. :whistle:

What Moderator Forum link are you referring to?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34