Author Topic: Ted Cruz tears into Bill O'Reilly for defending Donald Trump  (Read 423 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ted Cruz tears into Bill O'Reilly for defending Donald Trump
« on: April 08, 2016, 09:19:38 pm »
Ted Cruz tears into Bill O'Reilly for defending Donald Trump

http://theweek.com/speedreads/617323/ted-cruz-tears-into-bill-oreilly-defending-donald-trump

Several things that have been bothering me about Trump

1.  Donald Trump and his personal friendship with people like Bill O'reilly.  I get it that they are friends and have milkshakes together.  What I don't get is how FOX News has been selling Donald Trump over other candidates.  It disgraceful and wrong.  Doesn't it break some kind of media standard to sell a political candidate?

2.  Bill O'reilly sticks to the awe its only business talking points.  It may be only business but if he did it, does it, he will do it as President also.  Do we want a President that buys corruption to get what he wants?  This is the way Donald Trump rolls.

3.  How Donald relates to himself in public speaking.  Trump will do this and Trump will do that.  You can trust Trump........Talks about himself as a third person.  Isn't that something that people with mental illness do?   He speaks of himself as a name.  That is what Fox has engaged in.  Selling the Trump name.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Re: Ted Cruz tears into Bill O'Reilly for defending Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 09:23:53 pm »
Whining is what crybabies do.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 09:34:29 pm »
Whining is what crybabies do.

A-Lert you just posted exactly what Trump does.  Crybaby.  Evident after Wisconsin.  I am not a whiner.  I am a winner.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 09:36:17 pm »
A-Lert you just posted exactly what Trump does.  Crybaby.  Evident after Wisconsin.  I am not a whiner.  I am a winner.

That wasn't Trump whining to O'Reilly, was it?