Author Topic: Rush: Why Do I Have to Tell You What's Obvious? Trump's Not a Conservative Ideologue! (There, Feel Better?)  (Read 22477 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I strongly suspect that  I understand how those things work at least as well as you do! The FACT is that the senate never acted on that promise until very late in the game despite the fact that the house had passed it MANY times previously.  If they had been remotely serious they would have made Obama veto it once a month until he left office!

The republican establishment did indeed make it possible for Trump to get as far as he has!

You're gonna believe what you're gonna believe. But the fact is this: your hero Limbaugh is pushing a guy who will sink the whole show in November. That fact is indisputable and I know you don't like Trump, so on some level you must agree with me.

• Technical
You can't have it both ways.   

Either Rush has awesome power as you describe here....or he's a "phony liar with idiot listeners", one of which is apparently still you!    :laugh:

I am indeed an idiot for listening, true. I also like Peeps, which ruin my teeth.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
But at least he repeats those unoriginal thoughts over and over and over, so you can't forget them!  :smokin:

WELL pu!!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You're gonna believe what you're gonna believe. But the fact is this: your hero Limbaugh is pushing a guy who will sink the whole show in November. That fact is indisputable and I know you don't like Trump, so on some level you must agree with me.

I also know what I know. And part of what I know is that you are assigning things to Rush that Rush has no responsibility for at all. He doesn't get to vote in either the house or senate.

I don't like what's going on any more than you do but we can at least be honest as to why it's going on or we will never fix it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:25:08 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I am indeed an idiot for listening, true. I also like Peeps, which ruin my teeth.

And I've heard they stay in your digestive system for the rest of your life!

(But they're worth it! ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

• Technical
I also know what I know. And part of what I know is that you are assigning things to Rush that Rush has no responsibility for at all. He doesn't get to vote in either the house or senate.

I don't like what's going on any more than you do but we can at least be honest as to why it's going on.

No but he sites behind the Golden EIB microphone and influences millions of people, and pushes a candidate who will almost assuredly lose in November, possibly lose the Senate, and therefor the US supreme court.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You're full of crap.

Rush doesn't "push" Trump.  He actually pushes and touts Cruz...when it comes to being the true "Conservative".

Rush at best tolerates Trump, and professes to get a big kick out of how he (Trump) consistently beats countless attempts by the MSM to destroy him.

He purposely won't endorse anybody.  Never has.

And for you to badmouth Rush Limbaugh, who is STILL #1 after more than a quarter century, and is where the MSM goes for 'news', tells us all here what we need to know about your credibility.

You have none, sweet pea. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

And I've heard they stay in your digestive system for the rest of your life!

(But they're worth it! ^-^)

I cut the cellophane and let them harden for a day or tw.......okay...., for a couple hours....er minutes.     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Technical
You're full of crap.

Rush doesn't "push" Trump.  He actually pushes and touts Cruz...when it comes to being the true "Conservative".

Rush at best tolerates Trump, and professes to get a big kick out of how he (Trump) consistently beats countless attempts by the MSM to destroy him.

He purposely won't endorse anybody.  Never has.

And for you to badmouth Rush Limbaugh, who is STILL #1 after more than a quarter century, and is where the MSM goes for 'news', tells us all here what we need to know about your credibility.

You have none, sweet pea.

I'm an bleep posting in a forum, like you. So no, I have no credibility, nor do I profess to have any. Rush's media influence is many multiples of mine. I don't expect to even change any minds.

But I call it as I see it: Rush twists logic to defend, and avoids criticizing a guy who will almost certainly lead conservatism to disaster next November.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:31:23 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No but he sites behind the Golden EIB microphone and influences millions of people, and pushes a candidate who will almost assuredly lose in November, possibly lose the Senate, and therefor the US supreme court.

Except for the FACT that I have personally heard Rush say that if you are a conservative there is only one choice for you and that choice must be Ted Cruz.

I guessyou somehow missed that but it's true none the less.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
Except for the FACT that I have personally heard Rush say that if you are a conservative there is only one choice for you and that choice must be Ted Cruz.

If you say so. I only listen for about an hour on my lunch break. I think you hear what you want to hear.

Other's in this forum have heard the same: for whatever reason Limbaugh pushes Trump.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:34:42 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline DCPatriot

I'm an bleep posting in a forum, like you. So no, I have no credibility, nor do I profess to have any. Rush's media influence is many multiples of mine. I don't expect to even change any minds.

But I call it as I see it: Rush twists logic to defend, and avoids criticizing a guy who will almost certainly lead conservatism to disaster next November.

Who gives a damn if "conservatism" is led to disaster in November?  Not me!

We've got Commies we're running against and you think we're looking at a typical Republican vs. Democrat election.   LOL!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:51:15 am by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

Thanks for expressing your POV here on Rush, Bigun!    :beer:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:37:42 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thanks for expressing your POV here on Rush, Bigun!    :beer:

You are welcome. As I have said many times previously I just callem like I seeum.  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

A typical expected response from you, WTF.

We're done here.   You're not worthy.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

If you say so. I only listen for about an hour on my lunch break. I think you hear what you want to hear.

Other's in this forum have heard the same: for whatever reason Limbaugh pushes Trump.
I hear what i hear and have no problems at all with  interpretation of the English language.

I have heard Rush defending  Trump far to much for my liking but I can't quite get to that being the equivalent of "pushing Trump".

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
To say Trump has less experience at 'governing' than Obama is laughable.

Trump has been 'governing' his businesses since Obama was Soetoro.

You're exposing your flank once again.

You don't "govern" a business, that term isn't even part of the English language. You run a business, you even rule a business, but you don;t "govern" a business,

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, having sycophants, servants and employees telling him that every idea that he ever had was the best idea ever had by anyone ever from the day he was born.

He's come to believe that is true.

When asked about who he talks to about foreign policy, he said “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.”

Governing isn't ruling, but Trump thinks that it is.

Trump doesn't have a clue that (if elected) he would be an employee, not a CEO.

He's never, ever been an employee.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Bill Cipher

You don't "govern" a business, that term isn't even part of the English language. You run a business, you even rule a business, but you don;t "govern" a business,

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, having sycophants, servants and employees telling him that every idea that he ever had was the best idea ever had by anyone ever from the day he was born.

When asked about who he talks to about foreign policy, he said “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.”

goopo

A-Lert

When you say stupid shit like that do you go to bed proud at night?

I would say ss would best describe you.

Offline DCPatriot

Governing, administrating....stop playing games.  This is petty.

You think his businesses run by themselves with no direction from Donald Trump?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Governing, administrating....stop playing games.  This is petty.

You think his businesses run by themselves with no direction from Donald Trump?

When you run a business, you don't give directions, you give orders.

You're not bound by limitations imposed on you by anyone because you work for no one. You own the business.

Here's a perfect example of just how idiotically clueless (or maybe egomaniacally out-of-control) Trump and his "advisers" are.

Their plan to eliminate the debt is to sell America off. A massive clearance sale of the assets owned NOT BY THEM, but by the American people.

Your selling point on this guy has always been that he will put together a team of the best and brightest and put them to work at solving our problems.

Trump is Gordon Gecko.

"The United State government owns more Real State than anybody else..."

The United States government owns NOTHING.

The holds lands in trust for the people of America.

You know who believes that the government owns everything?

Liberals.

Like Donald Trump and his advisers.

Here's RedState on this idea:

I actually have some grudging admiration, professionally, for what Bennett is doing here. First of all, for how easy he makes it sound – like $16T would just be a drop in the bucket compared to what we actually own, and that selling it all off wouldn’t really affect the operation of the Federal government at all. No problem!

Second, he clearly made this up on the spot and sprung it on this hapless MSNBC reporter, who has no reason to know what the total value of all assets held by the United States government is, so he knows there’s virtually no chance he’ll be confronted with the actual figure of what the value of those assets might be. Genius.

Problematically, of course, as a factual matter Bennett’s solution is complete bovine fecal material. We do, in fact, know how much land the United States has, and the total value of all real estate currently owned by the United States government (which is by FAR the most valuable asset the USG has) is $1.8 trillion. The total value of all real estate in the entire United States is about $23 trillion at last estimate, which of course is mostly owned by private entities.

We also know how much oil exists in total lands owned by the Federal Government (including offshore areas), and that amount is about 18 billion barrels. Even if you could magically extract it all overnight, and sell it for WAY above current market price (something like $100 per barrel, which is near the all time high), you’ve come up with another $1.8 trillion.

So even in a fantasy world where Donald Trump could somehow unilaterally overnight sell everything the United States owns, including the stuff that is bolted down, he is going to come up well over $10 trillion short of solving the national debt problem.

The good news, though, if you’re a Donald Trump spox, is that you don’t have to sell this to people who are interested in facts or reality. Which, really, makes anyone’s job substantially easier.

Trump and his team are either clueless idiots, or liberal scam artists.

That's redundant actually.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:56:07 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Bill Cipher

When you run a business, you don't give directions, you give orders.

You're not bound by limitations imposed on you by anyone because you work for no one. You own the business.

Here's a perfect example of just how idiotically clueless (or maybe egomaniacally out-of-control) Trump and his "advisers" are.

Their plan to eliminate the debt is to sell America off. A massive clearance sale of the assets owned NOT BY THEM, but by the American people.

Your selling point on this guy has always been that he will put together a team of the best and brightest and put them to work at solving our problems.

Trump is Gordon Gecko.

"The United State government owns more Real State than anybody else..."

The United States government owns NOTHING.

The holds lands in trust for the people of America.

You know who believes that the government owns everything?

Liberals.

Like Donald Trump and his advisers.

Here's RedState on this idea:

Trump and his team are either clueless idiots, or liberal scam artists.

That's redundant actually.

goopo

Just don't expect the STrumpets to get it since it conflicts with their pet narrative.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
goopo

Just don't expect the STrumpets to get it since it conflicts with their pet narrative.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

I did that and you are totally correct.

BTW, I also put myself on ignore. I consider my posting rambling garbage too.

That's a great idea!
In the grand scheme of things, this is all rambling garbage.  :beer: