Author Topic: Struggling with women, Donald Trump turns to his wife.  (Read 1208 times)

Wingnut

Struggling with women, Donald Trump turns to his wife.
« on: April 05, 2016, 08:49:09 pm »
Donald Pimps his wife as he panders for votes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/struggling-with-women-donald-trump-turns-to-his-wife/ar-BBrmBFA?li=BBnb7Kz

MILWAUKEE — Donald J. Trump — he of the glamorous wives and high-profile romances — likes to boast of his prowess with women.
But among female voters, he is having less success, with women viewing him unfavorably by more than 3-to-1, according to a recent New York Times/CBS News poll.

Now, in an apparent effort to shore up his support among women after a series of missteps, Trump is enlisting his wife, Melania, on the campaign trail.

Wearing a short baby-blue dress, Melania Trump joined her husband onstage at the Milwaukee Theatre on Monday night for his final rally in Wisconsin — a subdued event with a crowd that was less than capacity — before the state’s primary on Tuesday

Bill Cipher

Re: Struggling with women, Donald Trump turns to his wife.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 08:50:53 pm »
Just from what's posted I wouldn't say he's pimping her.  I'm surprised she hasn't been around more ofte , like Cruz' wife. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:53:29 pm »
Yes, he now has both his current wife and the one he dumped for his current wife publicly backing him! Isn't that special?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 08:53:52 pm »
Rehash of old trash.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 09:28:26 pm »
Yes, he now has both his current wife and the one he dumped for his current wife publicly backing him! Isn't that special?

Ah... the jealousy is strong in you , grasshopper.   **nononono*

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 09:30:27 pm »

If he'd done that from the beginning maybe they would have knocked some sense into him.  I don't see anything wrong with them supporting him.  My mother and my dad's second wife became great friends. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:30:58 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 09:32:50 pm »
Struggling with women, Donald Trump turns to his wife......

.......to throw her out because she is getting too old for him.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 09:42:42 pm »
It's hardly "pimping." We'd expect any candidate's spouse to be supportive of his or her  campaign. Let's not make something out of nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 09:49:19 pm »
Just from what's posted I wouldn't say he's pimping her.  I'm surprised she hasn't been around more ofte , like Cruz' wife.

Melania is very charming and intelligent but seems rather shy in public.   It might be some insecurity over English as her second language - but she seems a reluctant public campaigner.   Plus, Trump jumps on his 757 and heads home each night so he's not out on the road without his spouse for any period of time like some of the other candidates.

Heidi Cruz is a Harvard MBA and an experienced political operative and corporate manager who is very comfortable with public speaking and the political culture.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 09:54:01 pm »
Can we not pick on spouses, please?  It wasn't good when Trump picked on Heidi Cruz, so let's be consistent and leave Trump's wife, and ex-wives, out of things?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 10:22:37 pm »
Can we not pick on spouses, please?  It wasn't good when Trump picked on Heidi Cruz, so let's be consistent and leave Trump's wife, and ex-wives, out of things?

He's gonna put her out there.  I had never heard before so, when she spoke last night, it confirmed that Trump did not marry this woman because she's a fantastic conversationalist.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 10:36:27 pm »
Kevin D. Williamson ‏@KevinNR  36m36 minutes ago
.@ROB87390579 Trump's taste in women is the same as his taste in interiors: That of a gay man in 1975.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 06:00:30 am »
Kevin D. Williamson ‏@KevinNR  36m36 minutes ago
.@ROB87390579 Trump's taste in women is the same as his taste in interiors: That of a gay man in 1975.

I noticed that she was dressed very modestly.  Looked like a loose fitting sheet.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 06:23:20 am »
Wow! You guys are something else! Melania speaks five languages and had a successful career before Donald!
She is very protective of Baron and doesn't want to disrupt his life, no more than nessasary. She is shy, but wanted to go out to help her husband.
Demeaning her sounds like jealous school children and very unbecoming!
If I said Heidi has a funky mouth and shouldn't smile, you guys would have a hissy fit!!  :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 07:00:26 am »
Wow! You guys are something else! Melania speaks five languages and had a successful career before Donald!
She is very protective of Baron and doesn't want to disrupt his life, no more than nessasary. She is shy, but wanted to go out to help her husband.
Demeaning her sounds like jealous school children and very unbecoming!

Yes.  The Trumps have always been publicity shy recluses.  It is just a terrible shame they are subject to all this unwanted attention.