Author Topic: Wisconsin is now Fox New's top story BOOM! Trump takes the lead in Wisconsin  (Read 1528 times)

A-Lert

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=13509

Wisconsin is now Fox New's top story

BOOM! Trump takes the lead in Wisconsin (drops the microphone)

Follow
    Lou Dobbs
    ✔
    ‎@LouDobbs

Our top story tonight @real   DonaldTrump's 10 pt lead in latest Wisconsin poll. #LouDobbsTonight 7pm on @FoxBusiness!
    12:46 PM - 4 Apr 2016

Trump 42   Cruz 32  Kasich 23

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Looks like an outlier to me. 538 put Trump's chances at winning in WI at 9% tomorrow.

We shall see. I read that Trump does well where GOP voters are unhappy and GOP voters are happiest in WI.

A-Lert

Cruz had at least a 10 point lead  5 or 6 days ago. Trump has been closing the gap and his rally attendance indicates a big turnout.

Offline Frank Cannon

The latest Emerson College Polling Society survey released Monday suggests Sen. Ted Cruz has widened his lead over Donald Trump since its last poll done in mid-March — from one percentage point to five. Newsmax recaps the findings: BOOM

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/04/day-before-primary-two-new-wisconsin-polls/

Ted Cruz: 40 percent
Donald Trump, 35 percent
John Kasich, 21 percent

This shows a major shift toward Cruz since the last Emerson poll was conducted in mid-March. In that poll, Cruz had only a paper-thin lead, beating out Trump 36 percent to 35 percent. Kasich enjoyed a two-point boost from 19 percent in the same period.

The results are certainly different than other recent polling that has shown Cruz with a similar lead over Trump. ARG has had mixed results throughout the campaign, finding Trump a point back behind Cruz in Texas. Cruz ended up winning Texas by big margins, well more than 10 points.  In Florida, ARG had Trump up 25 points over Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) 78%–seven points too many. But in New Hampshire, ARG had Trump up 16 points–which was about right. Trump won the Granite State by 20 points.

Marquette and Fox Business polls released last week showed Cruz with 10-point leads over Trump and a smattering of other polling over the last week showed Trump trailing Cruz by around five to seven percent.

I guess we will find out tomorrow who is correct on Wisconsin. Open primary again. Too bad Republicans can't choose their own candidate without meddling from non-Party members.

ARG is rated consistently one of the worst polling outfits around. Whatever they say is usually totally wrong....

As you can see, there’s a fair amount of consistency in these results; the correlation coefficient (where 1 is a perfect correlation and 0 is no correlation) is about 0.6. InsiderAdvantage and American Research Group were among the least accurate pollsters in both halves of the sample; polls from ABC News and The Washington Post (who usually conduct polls jointly) were among the most accurate in both cases. (ABC News, like ESPN and FiveThirtyEight, is owned by the Walt Disney Company.)

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-fivethirtyeight-calculates-pollster-ratings/

• Technical
Cruz had at least a 10 point lead  5 or 6 days ago. Trump has been closing the gap and his rally attendance indicates a big turnout.

Or maybe not?

Offline Frank Cannon

BOOM!                         Go Ted!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:05:08 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
!MOOB?

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
this just in ...the Donny....has gone into Hibernation....and has  TWEETED SPIT...since the polls closed... 
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Boom!!

:chairbang: :thud:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

• Technical
I believe that the chance that Rump will out and out quit the race, unexpectedly, are higher than his supporters might realize

• Technical
I believe that the chance that Rump will out and out quit the race, unexpectedly, are higher than his supporters might realize

Reasoning:

1) Campaigning is expensive
2) Trump's speed is "full tilt retarded" as Frank Cannon brilliantly put it.
3) At some point even Trump has to realize he's not cut out for this
4) Lots of whispers that Trump ain't really in it to win it. Just wanted second place to feed his ego.

But really of all the above #1 is biggest reason Trump will unexpectantly quit at some point. He just loves money too much to waste on this crap.

Offline NavyCanDo

:sillyp:

I promised my self and the wife I would lay off political forums while I vacation in Maui for the next 2 weeks but this thread had me busting a gut. Never have I seen a Trump thread that the originator wished he would not have started as much as this one.  Now I better log off before the wife cartches me. For the good laugh, I say to you, MAHLO.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:20:22 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

:sillyp:

I promised my self and the wife I would lay off political forums while I vacation in Maui for the next 2 weeks but this thread had me busting a gut. Never have I seen a Trump thread that the originator wished he would not have started as much as this one.  Now I better log off before the wife carches me. For the good laugh, I say to you, MAHLO.

Doesn't bother me one bit. The fat lady hasn't begum singing. Southeast Wisconsin, the populated liberal part of the state, was solid Cruz country. Go figure.

Wingnut

Doesn't bother me one bit. The fat lady hasn't begum singing. Southeast Wisconsin, the populated liberal part of the state, was solid Cruz country. Go figure.
Broh.  Face it... He got schlonged!. 

Offline ArneFufkin

boom?

Offline ArneFufkin

this just in ...the Donny....has gone into Hibernation....and has  TWEETED SPIT...since the polls closed...

"Where is that YOOOGGE phone I used to have?  Somebody is getting fired if I can't find that phone ...."

Offline kevindavis007

Reasoning:

1) Campaigning is expensive
2) Trump's speed is "full tilt retarded" as Frank Cannon brilliantly put it.
3) At some point even Trump has to realize he's not cut out for this
4) Lots of whispers that Trump ain't really in it to win it. Just wanted second place to feed his ego.

But really of all the above #1 is biggest reason Trump will unexpectantly quit at some point. He just loves money too much to waste on this crap.

5 )  to help Hillary win the election is not working
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ArneFufkin

It's indicative of the ineptitude of the Trump organization that they can't even plant an interesting or intelligent troll.

A-Lert

Broh.  Face it... He got schlonged!.

Why are you anti-Trumps so obsessed with rump and schlonged?  000hehehehe

A-Lert

It's indicative of the ineptitude of the Trump organization that they can't even plant an interesting or intelligent troll.

Your delusions are hilarious. Grow up!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Maybe not, but she's warming up!

Offline ArneFufkin

Your delusions are hilarious. Grow up!

No lame emoji?

Wingnut

Why are you anti-Trumps so obsessed with rump and schlonged?  000hehehehe

I don't always talk to Trumps supporters like yourself.  But when I do, I like to use words you can understand.