Author Topic: Trump: I Attacked Megyn Kelly For ‘No Reason’ [VIDEO]  (Read 757 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: I Attacked Megyn Kelly For ‘No Reason’ [VIDEO]
« on: April 04, 2016, 04:02:43 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/trump-i-attacked-megyn-kelly-for-no-reason-video/

Trump: I Attacked Megyn Kelly For ‘No Reason’ [VIDEO]

CHRISTIAN DATOC

11:00 AM 04/04/2016

In a Monday interview for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson,” Donald Trump said he doesn’t care about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly.

Attkisson told Trump that Kelly recently said “that if she could ask you a question it would be … why have you attacked her, or why have you unleashed on her? What’s the answer to that?”

“There’s no reason,” Trump responded. “I don’t care about Megyn. I’m sure she’s perfectly nice, but I don’t really know Megyn at all.”

“I just think I’ve been treated very unfairly,” the real estate mogul added. “She covers me for the vast preponderance of her shows — always something.”

“Trump this, Trump that, Trump that. And if she didn’t, she wouldn’t get good ratings in my opinion. But I’ve been very good for her.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/trump-i-attacked-megyn-kelly-for-no-reason-video/#ixzz44sGDvGU4
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: I Attacked Megyn Kelly For ‘No Reason’ [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 04:03:53 pm »
So he admits he picks on Megyn Kelly because he can.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 04:27:14 pm »

“I just think I’ve been treated very unfairly,” the real estate mogul added.

:baby:

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 04:27:54 pm »
He attacks Megyn Kelly because she is the only one on FOX news that does not pander to him. She is a tell-it-like-it-is, journalist, the last of its kind on FOX.She will not give Trump or anybody soft ball questions.     

Yet he will never say a foul word against, lets use Greta as an example, who broadcast an hour long Trump Town Hall last night.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 04:43:38 pm »
“Trump this, Trump that, Trump that. And if she didn’t, she wouldn’t get good ratings in my opinion. But I’ve been very good for her.”

She was beating Ted Baxter before Trump showed up. He is such a self important nut job.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 05:37:04 pm »
He attacks Megyn Kelly because she is the only one on FOX news that does not pander to him. She is a tell-it-like-it-is, journalist, the last of its kind on FOX.She will not give Trump or anybody soft ball questions.     

Yet he will never say a foul word against, lets use Greta as an example, who broadcast an hour long Trump Town Hall last night.   

goopo