Author Topic: Pat Roberston Says Michelle Fields Rushed Defenseless Candidate, Could Have Been Armed  (Read 970 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pat-roberston-says-michelle-fields-rushed-defenseless-candidate-could-have-been-armed/

Pat Roberston Says Michelle Fields Rushed Defenseless Candidate, Could Have Been Armed

by Sam Reisman | 3:55 pm, March 30th, 2016 VIDEO 84

700 Club host Pat Robertson was skeptical of reporter Michelle Fields‘ charge that Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski assaulted her, saying that she approached the defenseless candidate and could have been heavily armed.

Speaking on his show Wednesday, Robertson said:
(Video at source)

"The female reporter rushed the candidate. Where were the Secret Service people who were supposed to defend him? She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb. But the Secret Service did nothing and so now the aide is being sued."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

And Pat knows all about praying on defenseless people.   It was his 700 Club that my sister use to pledge money too, automatically each month, until her son's hospital  bills got so high she could barely afford her rent. She stopped the pledges, and with that first missed payment started getting harassing phone calls from the 700 Club debt collectors wanting her to pay up on her debt. It took some time, and threatening them that she would lawyer up, before they stopped calling. 

I have zero respect for that charlatan. And I think that would go for most televangelist.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Bill Cipher

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pat-roberston-says-michelle-fields-rushed-defenseless-candidate-could-have-been-armed/

Pat Roberston Says Michelle Fields Rushed Defenseless Candidate, Could Have Been Armed

by Sam Reisman | 3:55 pm, March 30th, 2016 VIDEO 84

700 Club host Pat Robertson was skeptical of reporter Michelle Fields‘ charge that Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski assaulted her, saying that she approached the defenseless candidate and could have been heavily armed.

Speaking on his show Wednesday, Robertson said:
(Video at source)

"The female reporter rushed the candidate. Where were the Secret Service people who were supposed to defend him? She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb. But the Secret Service did nothing and so now the aide is being sued."

:facepalm2:

Apparently this tool hasn't seen the video, in which there is a secret service person right beside Trump, who noticed Fields, and wasn't particularly concerned about her.

Gawd, when are Trump supporters finally going to give up the worship and see the facts for what they are?

Offline NavyCanDo

"She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb."

Any of the other 2 dozen people within 20 feet of him during that video also could have posed no less of a threat.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LottieDah

"She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb."

Any of the other 2 dozen people within 20 feet of him during that video also could have posed no less of a threat.

"She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb." "

Yeah she could have been Megyn Kelly and causing Trump to poop his suit.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Apparently this tool hasn't seen the video, in which there is a secret service person right beside Trump, who noticed Fields, and wasn't particularly concerned about her.

Gawd, when are Trump supporters finally going to give up the worship and see the facts for what they are?

Please stop disparaging Trump supporters!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

Did the SSA touch Ms. Fields?

A-Lert

You emote, you don't deal in facts.

Bill Cipher

You emote, you don't deal in facts.

:boring:

You and facts have never been introduced.

Offline Frank Cannon

Pat believes snow storms are God's way of stopping the gays from going out and doing gay things. He's a real champ when it comes to coming up with ideas.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And Pat knows all about praying on defenseless people.   It was his 700 Club that my sister use to pledge money too, automatically each month, until her son's hospital  bills got so high she could barely afford her rent. She stopped the pledges, and with that first missed payment started getting harassing phone calls from the 700 Club debt collectors wanting her to pay up on her debt. It took some time, and threatening them that she would lawyer up, before they stopped calling. 

I have zero respect for that charlatan. And I think that would go for most televangelist.
That sounds like Robertson all right.

Tune in to the 700 Club. Pretty much every day there's some "testimonial" of some couple who's deep in debt up to their eyeballs until they decided to join the 700 Club, and magically all the opportunities started pouring in! Like a good medicine-show salesman, Robertson (and even moreso his son Gordon) blame you for your financial problems, dust off the ol' book of Malachi, take it out of context and demand you give God (through them, His chosen servants apparently) his fair tithe.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online kevindavis007

That sounds like Robertson all right.

Tune in to the 700 Club. Pretty much every day there's some "testimonial" of some couple who's deep in debt up to their eyeballs until they decided to join the 700 Club, and magically all the opportunities started pouring in! Like a good medicine-show salesman, Robertson (and even moreso his son Gordon) blame you for your financial problems, dust off the ol' book of Malachi, take it out of context and demand you give God (through them, His chosen servants apparently) his fair tithe.

I liked it how South Park teased the 700 Club.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Amen.  How horrible.  So sorry to hear that.  That is not Christianity.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

1. "Like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t want to wander." –Pat Robertson, giving advice on "The 700 Club" to a woman whose husband cheated on her

Pat Robertson

Easy to see what he has in common with Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

1. "Like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t want to wander." –Pat Robertson, giving advice on "The 700 Club" to a woman whose husband cheated on her

Pat Robertson

Yup.

A-Lert

Pat Robertson

What exactly is it that you see?

Offline Chosen Daughter

What exactly is it that you see?

No explanation necessary.  I think everyone can get it except you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"She could’ve had a knife. She could’ve had a gun. She could’ve had a bomb." "

Yeah she could have been Megyn Kelly and causing Trump to poop his suit.
She could have hexed Trump with witchcraft.

A-Lert

Everyone? No, you don't think, you emote  :mauslaff:

A-Lert

She could have hexed Trump with witchcraft.

She may have passed gas and the force made her lose her balance.

Offline Frank Cannon

Most insightful comment of the thread. Top Notch!

A-Lert

Most insightful comment of the thread. Top Notch!

You've lost it Frank.  88finger point I assume you may have had it at one time?

Offline Frank Cannon

You've lost it Frank.  88finger point I assume you may have had it at one time?

A-Lert

Trump is being drastically outspent on the airwaves there. His campaign has a $427,000 ad buy, compared to the $3.8 million that Cruz, John Kasich and GOP groups backing them are spending in Wisconsin, advertising tracker Kantar Media's CMAG shows.

Only showing a 10 point lead with all that money spent?  Pretty feeble.