Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Trump 'Winging This Entire Election'  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Glenn Beck: Trump 'Winging This Entire Election'
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:51:17 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=721599

Newsmax
Glenn Beck: Trump 'Winging This Entire Election'
Thursday, March 31, 2016 07:48 AM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Donald Trump is "winging this entire election," and doesn't think through much of what he says, including his controversial statement Wednesday night about punishing women who have had abortions should they become illegal, conservative talk show host Glenn Beck told CNN's Don Lemon Wednesday night.

"He doesn't mean what he says," Beck told Lemon on the "CNN Tonight" program, while commenting on the initial comments Trump made during a "town hall"-style meeting with MSNBC's Chris Matthews.

"He doesn't mean what he says. He means it at the moment."

And that stretches to the rest of the election and many of the "anti-women things" Trump has said, Beck, who has opposed the front-runner's campaign for some time, told Lemon.

"I don't think Donald Trump's thought about any of these things," said Beck. "He's said recently the reason he's made so many anti-women things is because, 'he didn't think of running for president so he didn't think this way.' He didn't think these things through."

But that is a "lie," said Beck, as Trump has "been talking about running for president since like 1988. He has opinion[s ] thinking about running for president. He just has put no actual thought into any of these. I don't take any of his policies as real at all."

Beck, though, told Lemon that he is not sure if Trump's statements will give Democrats room to gain more ground with women voters, because he doesn't "think he's going to be the candidate in the first place."

"If he is the candidate, it's going to be the biggest blood bath of the GOP of all time," said Beck. "Mark my words. I believe that Hillary Clinton will run the board like [Ronald] Reagan did with [Walter] Mondale. I think by the time Donald Trump gets to the general, he'll be so badly wounded."

Further, said Beck, Trump's unfavorability ratings are "unlike anything we've ever seen at any time in history."

Beck also commented on a new Marquette University Law School poll that shows Texas Sen. Ted Cruz leading Trump by 10 points, saying the new numbers could be becasue people are "waking up and they're seeing what Donald Trump is all about."

He also called the situation with Trump campaign spokesman Corey Lewandowski, who turned himself in to police in Jupiter, Florida earlier on charges of assault filed by former Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields a "nightmare."

"If my wife called the police and the police came to the house and said, 'I want him arrested for battery and here are the bruises to show how hard he grabbed me,' I know I would be arrested and probably go to jail," said Beck.

"It seems to me police know what battery looks like, we as politicians know what battery looks like, but some politicians don't know what battery looks like."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:36:08 pm by Oceander »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Glenn Beck: Trump 'Winging This Entire Election'
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:03:29 pm »
???Is there a reason for the blackout?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 05:23:07 pm »
???Is there a reason for the blackout?

Censored by the War Department.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 05:30:26 pm »
I agree with Beck.   I don't believe he preps before debates or before an interview. His philosophy is to just go out their and be myself, and they will love me.  Until he runs into a Christ Mathews who has mastered the gotcha questions. No amount of populist appeal will keep your head above shark infested waters once Mathews zeros in on you - unless you come prepared.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn