Author Topic: Donald Trump Responds To Protester Who Gave Middle Finger At South Carolina Rally  (Read 993 times)

A-Lert

Donald Trump Responds To Protester Who Gave Middle Finger At South Carolina Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoizO2L9zds

Donald Trump Responds To Protester Who Gave Middle Finger At South Carolina Rally by bringing up a vet and supporter who helped take care of the heckler. was the heckler a man, woman or lady man? you decide.

Bill Cipher

What does "take care of" mean?  Considering what's gone on at Trump rallies - and been condoned by Trump - it could mean anything from giving the finger back to gut-knifing the protester.

A-Lert

What does "take care of" mean?  Considering what's gone on at Trump rallies - and been condoned by Trump - it could mean anything from giving the finger back to gut-knifing the protester.

Watch and learn. Its really not that difficult.

Offline GourmetDan

Watch and learn. Its really not that difficult.

Oh yes it is... TDS is incurable...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

This is six weeks old. But, I understand.

You've got to dredge up anything you think might be favorable to Trump after the disastrous last 72 hours.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

Oh yes it is... TDS is incurable...

By using the term "deranged" are you accusing all of us......... ALL of us...........who oppose Trump as being mentally ill.

Are we mentally ill because we are Pro-life?
Are we mentally ill because we are Pro-small government?
Are we mentally ill because we expect integrity and morality in our leaders?
Are we mentally ill because we respect women and reject misogyny?
Are we mentally ill because we don't support people who lie about pretty much everything?

How, dear Dan, are we all mentally ill, in your esteemed view?

You throw the term "TDS" around as though it actually means something, when in reality it is a meaningless personal attack against people who have standards that you, yourself, apparently have abandoned in order to support Donald J. Trump.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

This is six weeks old. But, I understand.

You've got to dredge up anything you think might be favorable to Trump after the disastrous last 72 hours.

And being 6 weeks old is somehow a litmus test? Hell, you anti-Trumps post stuff about Trump from  1991 as if it has any bearing today. Did you see how the heckler was handled?

:laughingdog:

A-Lert

By using the term "deranged" are you accusing all of us......... ALL of us...........who oppose Trump as being mentally ill.

Are we mentally ill because we are Pro-life?
Are we mentally ill because we are Pro-small government?
Are we mentally ill because we expect integrity and morality in our leaders?
Are we mentally ill because we respect women and reject misogyny?
Are we mentally ill because we don't support people who lie about pretty much everything?

How, dear Dan, are we all mentally ill, in your esteemed view?

You throw the term "TDS" around as though it actually means something, when in reality it is a meaningless personal attack against people who have standards that you, yourself, apparently have abandoned in order to support Donald J. Trump.

It does mean something. It has many meanings, some of which wouldn't pertain to females. But the slang meaning in this instance refers to the anti-Trumps obvious dislike and obsession with ALL things Trump. Face it, have you ever posted anything positive about Trump. Have you ever admitted or acknowledged that Trump has done anything positive or good?

If Trump is a misogynist as you anti-Trumps so staunchly claim, how do you explain that he is and has been married, has daughters who love and admire him, hires women and pays them well, has them working on his campaign, etc.,etc.,etc.

I attack and insult Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and their ilk, does that make me a misogynist?

Offline musiclady

It does mean something. It has many meanings, some of which wouldn't pertain to females. But the slang meaning in this instance refers to the anti-Trumps obvious dislike and obsession with ALL things Trump. Face it, have you ever posted anything positive about Trump. Have you ever admitted or acknowledged that Trump has done anything positive or good?

If Trump is a misogynist as you anti-Trumps so staunchly claim, how do you explain that he is and has been married, has daughters who love and admire him, hires women and pays them well, has them working on his campaign, etc.,etc.,etc.

I attack and insult Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and their ilk, does that make me a misogynist?

The term is meaningless.  Unless one is a trump troll, that is........

Seeing how devoid of character and principle Donald Trump is, is not a weakness, but rather a strength.

And being married has nothing to do with being a misogynist.  He abuses and degrades women. Period.

That matters to some of us. (About 3/4 of women in the country, and probably a large number of good men as well).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Bill Cipher

Seriously?  Are you saying you cannot be married if you're a misogynist?  Seriously?

88finger point

Offline musiclady

Seriously?  Are you saying you cannot be married if you're a misogynist?  Seriously?

88finger point

That's what the boy is saying.

Doesn't know much, does he?   **nononono*

Bill Cipher

Not much at all, not much at all.

Offline musiclady

Not much at all, not much at all.

That's why I have him on ignore, and don't bother with anything I see that he's written.

(Made an exception here and will live to regret it!  ^-^)

There is literally nothing worth anything in his Trumpian words.  Just worship........ and insults, of course.  Lots and lots of insults.

A-Lert

The term is meaningless.  Unless one is a trump troll, that is........

Seeing how devoid of character and principle Donald Trump is, is not a weakness, but rather a strength.

And being married has nothing to do with being a misogynist.  He abuses and degrades women. Period.

That matters to some of us. (About 3/4 of women in the country, and probably a large number of good men as well).

So how many women can you identify that Trump has abused and degraded? Come on, I know you can do it. Don't hold back, here is your chance to educate the  members and guests of the forum. There must be at least 160,000,000 females in this country alone. Fact is, I know you won't because you are all bark and no bite, just like the GOP. :silly:

A-Lert

88finger point

If you read the post you would see that wasn't a singular example. Are you really as immature as you appear or is it just a weak attempt  to impress your equally immature comrades? :seeya:

A-Lert

Apparently much more than you. I'm also more civil and polite. But neither of those attributes are part of most of the  anti-Trump gangs demeanor. Much like the protesters at the Trump rallies. The similarities in behavior are telling.